Join us in this role where you’ll be allocated to one of our wind farm execution projects, and where your primary tasks will be to facilitate the documentation agenda, organise, and execute the documentation work, and interact with your stakeholders in the projects.
Welcome to Project Information Management
You’ll be part of a department with around 100 dedicated colleagues, working on our offshore wind farm projects, where you, together with your colleagues, will be responsible for the day-to-day document handling in close cooperation with the project engineers and project managers. You’ll report to the Head of Technical Project Information and at the same time work very closely with the project manager responsible for the project deadlines, KPIs, etc.
You’ll play an important role in
- proactively planning, communicating, and executing the documentation tasks within your project
- building relationships and interacting with stakeholders and vendors in many different roles across cultural and geographical settings
- implementing and maintaining structure in our Electronic Document Management Systems (EDMS) supporting our processes across the Offshore division
- advising, supporting, and training colleagues in the use of EDMS and in handling business information on an ongoing basis
- liaising with colleagues across the team, department, and company to secure and facilitate a smooth transfer of documentation.
- handling varied tasks in a dynamic working environment with many internal and external stakeholders in a strong matrix organisation.
To succeed in this role, you
- either have several years of working experience with document control or an academic background and an interest in project information management
- challenge the status quo in terms of our processes but also your colleagues and stakeholders to enable the team to continuously strive towards working smarter and more aligned across functional areas
- plan, organise, and prioritise your tasks and work
- communicate with impact and present complex matters in a professional and clear manner
- thrive in an international environment and create good relationships with both your colleagues and stakeholders
- are an experienced user of the Microsoft Office suite and have a flair for and genuine interest in learning to use new IT systems.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application no later than 7 August 2020. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Kenny Møberg Madsen, Head of Technical Project Information, by telephone on +45 99 55 80 90 if you’d like to know more about the position. Please note that Kenny will be on holiday for three weeks from 13 July and therefore will not be available during that time.
You should expect 20-30 days of travelling per year in relation to your work, mostly between locations in Denmark.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.