If you on top of this come with considerable knowledge of Enterprise Document Management principles, then you’ve come across a position that just might be your next career move.
In the Document Management team we are looking for a new colleague and Document Management Consultant for internal projects. In this position you will consult and advise the business in order to define and map their requirements in the areas of document and records management, and convey these requirements into a working implementation within our chosen Global Records and Archive Management solution.
The position also requires the need to execute and manage projects and gain a thorough understanding of the underlying technical solutions.
You will be based in our Danish headquarter with views over Copenhagen harbour and work within a challenging area undergoing substantial development.
As our new colleague, you show confidence in interacting with fellow IT professionals and business stakeholders, sharing knowledge and contributing to the continual improvement of the digital IT experience within the company.
What are you going to do?
As Document Management Consultant, you:
- consult the business as a technical sparring partner in the Document Management area
- define and implement solutions based on our Opentext Document Management system
- customize the Opentext content suite
- collaborate with international teams
- do 2nd level user support
- occasionally travel to MAN ES sites in Germany
Who are you?
We imagine that you:
- own an appropriate IT degree or equivalent
- have significant, challenging IT experience within a professional IT organization
- have extensive knowledge of Enterprise Document Management principles and a good general IT understanding – possibly with technical competencies; such as programming skills
- are experienced in working with Opentext Content Suite and Opentext xECM for SAP Solutions
- have managed IT projects with an emphasis on business process improvement
- are a strong communicator to all levels of an organization, and are able to convince and be convinced
- have excellent English communication skills; both written and spoken
How is your new team/area of business?
The Document Management team in the IT area of MAN Energy Solutions is responsible for document and records management, scanning solutions and intelligent data analytics. You will become a member of an agile, highly motivated and professional global team, that works on an international level. Miriam, the team’s agile mentor says: “it really is an open-minded and very cooperative team”. Stefano, who joined the team this year supplements “You can‘t choose your family but you can choose your working mates”.
Who is MAN Energy Solutions?
With headquarter in Germany, MAN Energy Solutions employs around 15,000 people worldwide. Of these, we are approx. 2,200 passionate employees in Denmark in three locations: Copenhagen, Frederikshavn and Holeby. With more than 250 years of experience in advanced engineering, we deliver a unique portfolio of technologies and opportunities in the development of engines for use on ships and in power plants across the globe. MAN Energy Solutions works on the motto "Future in The Making", because we make a virtue out of creating sustainable solutions and contribute to a carbon neutral economy.
What can MAN Energy Solutions offer you?
MAN Energy Solutions offers a competitive salary package and pension scheme. In addition, we have a number of other employee benefits, which among other things includes:
- Health insurance, access to physiotherapy etc.
- Massage scheme
- Wealth of employee clubs and associations covering everything from sports to art
- Discount clubs
- Great flexibility
- Free parking
How do you apply?
If you think the job sounds interesting, we would love to hear from you! Apply for the job through our homepage by clicking on “Apply” and attach CV, application letter and other relevant documents.
The application deadline is Sunday 8th August 2021. We will conduct interviews during the application period. If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact IT Area Lead Achim Wilke at email@example.com.
More information about the company can be found at www.man-es.com.
MAN Energy Solutions encourages all qualified candidates regardless of gender, age, religion, disability and ethnic background to apply for this position.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.