What do we offer?
At Grundfos, we develop, produce and sell some of the worlds’ most efficient and energy saving pumps and pump solution across the globe. We help our customers save natural resources and reduce climate impact.
As an intern, you become part of the Shared Test Lab, starting 01/08/2019. In our growing Shared Test Lab, we are currently 3 colleagues responsible for System Integration & Testing of our highly complex solutions. With us, you will be part of an international workplace where innovation, collaboration and development are front and centre in everything we do. We look forward to welcoming you to our team, sharing our knowledge with you – and hear about your ideas.
What is the job about?
We believe that everyone in Grundfos has passion and potential – as well as the power to influence. This is the environment where you will do your internship. You will be an appreciated and respected employee – and after your internship, you will leave us with a great understanding of our business and an updated practical toolbox.
You will have the chance to develop your competencies by gaining professional hands-on experience in an inspiring and agile learning environment. It is our goal that you grow both personally and professionally during your stay with us. For your internship, we imagine that you will work with the following areas:
- Create simple solutions to highly complex challenges
- Shaping the future of testing within Grundfos
- Develop the toolchain around to support it
What do you need to apply?
- You are studying at master’s level within Software Engineering or Computer Science and possess knowledge within Software Development and ideally Software Testing.
- You know your way around an object-oriented development environment.
- Knowledge of UML and compiler building are a plus.
- You want to help us create the toolchain enabling fast pace in our test team.
- You have an international outlook and speak and write English fluently.
Additionally, it is desirable if:
- You show initiative and work proactively and independently on new assignments, as this will help you make the most of your time with us.
- Being ambitious, you have the intention to add value to our company as well as new skills to your toolbox.
The position is a full-time internship for 4-6 months in autumn 2019; specific dates will be agreed upon according to your studies. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Manager, Flemming Baltzersen at +45 8750 4934 or System Test Engineer, Florian Wartenberg on +45 2966 5260. If this sounds appealing to you, please send your resume and cover letter today and no later than 19/04/2019 by clicking on the link “Ansøg”.
We encourage you to send your application as soon as possible.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.