Do you want to try your skills as a Student Programmer?
Systematic offers you the chance to take the next step in your career.
Are you driven by the desire to develop valuable software that makes a difference in key functions in society? Do you enjoy working with freedom with responsibility? Do you thrive with good teamwork? And are you studying for an MSc in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar? Then grab this opportunity for an exciting start to your career at Systematic’s head office in Aarhus!
Join a fast-paced and people-centric software company
Systematic offers you the chance to take the next step in your career. In a safe environment at a technically advanced software company, you will have every opportunity to steer your development path in collaboration with your forthcoming team. Daily life at Systematic is fast-paced and full-on, but we make sure we have fun – your learning and job satisfaction are important to us. We will equip you properly for the job from day one and ensure that you receive the courses, tools, professional sparring, and feedback you need. You will also be assigned a mentor who can provide support and act as a sounding board. In your forthcoming team, helping each other is a core value, and you will therefore always have a second set of eyes to check your code. At Systematic, we see students as valuable contributors, and we set a great store by the expertise and drive they have for software, which you will be contributing from day one.
You should apply for the job if:
- You want a job that offers challenges and where development takes place in your project team. A team typically comprises 6-8 Developers with affiliated Architects, User Experience Designers and Test Managers.
- You like the idea of working with agile working practices, feature-driven development, working with other Developers and participating in architecture decisions.
- You thrive at being given responsibility, influence, freedom and the opportunity to develop with committed colleagues.
Your code will make a difference
You should be interested in working with a wide range of technological solutions and methods – and it would be an advantage if you were well-versed in some of the following technologies:
- Java EE, .NET (C#), Scala – here, experience with Java would be a plus
- REST, HTTP/S
- SQL (MSSQL, MySQL)
- Spring Boot
However, let’s have a talk to see if we can find the perfect match for you!
What profiles are we looking for?
- You are studying for an MSc in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar, and you are passionate about using and developing your technological skills. Ideally, you have one year left of your studies.
- You are good at cooperating, and you make a positive contribution to team dynamics.
- You are ambitious and willing and able to always improve and develop to become an independent team player.
- You work systematically and always manage to focus on the details. You are driven by the quality of your work, and you understand complex solutions and the challenges the customer faces.
- You speak English fluently and are ready to work in an international software company.
- We work with security-classified projects and, as a Systematic employee, you must be able to obtain a security clearance. This means that you must, as a minimum, have a clean criminal record and have lived in a NATO/EU country for the past seven years. For more information about security clearance, please visit: https://systematic.com/en-gb/careers/security-clearance/
- We are processing applications on an ongoing basis as we are looking to fill the position as soon as possible. The start date is in August 2023.
- Systematic embraces a broad range of IT solutions for many key projects in society. Therefore you will be working with a wide range of competent colleagues who can provide ongoing professional sparring.
- In addition, we are a very sociable workplace, where social events are often organised, and newcomers are, of course, given a thorough onboarding process in which they are introduced to our business units, projects and processes.
- If you have any questions concerning the position, please contact us at +45 89 43 20 00, and ask for Julie Lysbjerg Christensen, Talent Acquisition Consultant. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Are you curious to know more about being a Master student developer at Systematic?
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.