Discipline Lead - Rail Electrification
Are you passionate about Rail Electrification, have experience with commissioning of power supply units, coordinating as well as management experience?
Are you passionate about Rail Electrification, have experience with commissioning of power supply units, coordinating as well as management experience? Then you might be who we are looking for!
We are in the process of creating a new center of competence for Rail Electrification for the Nordics. For this task we need a Discipline Lead with the interest and flair of driving and coordinating activities within design, test and commissioning of Traction Power Stations (TPS). You will join an international team with talented engineers with different professional backgrounds and expertise.
- Coordinate and drive successful deliveries of design documentation
- Ensure that internal and third party deliveries are in line with the design
- Maintain a trustful and good relation with development engineers in Denmark and Germany
- Maintain Test and Commissioning (T&C) plans and schedules
- Coordinate and schedule onsite test and commissioning activities with project members internally and on the customer side
- Lead an onsite team of test and commissioning engineers and technicians
Siemens offers you
A great opportunity to work on challenging international projects with cross-border collaboration between project participants and suppliers. In addition, we offer
- Strong professional support from colleagues within the world’s leading Rail Electrification company
- Professional development opportunities and development of the discipline in cooperation with other skilled colleagues
- A growing department with a dynamic, informal and inspiring working environment
- A position that entails large responsibility
The project tasks for this function are diverse and require a general and broad set of skills and capabilities within high voltage electrical design, technical insight and project planning. Your experience may be:
- You have an education on Bachelor level or higher, e.g. power or civil engineer. Most importantly, you have experience with commissioning of power supply units.
- You have designing experience, preferably with Traction Power Stations, Transformer Stations and possibly other railway related fields, and are able to deal with complex design challenges
- You have good leadership and communications skills as well as experience in managing a team
- You are outgoing and trustworthy
- You are fluent in English and preferably also in Danish
We welcome your application, even if you have obtained your qualifications in an alternative manner than the above.
What else do I need to know?
The Mobility Division is the world’s leading provider of mobility solutions that enable the efficient, safe and environmentally friendly transport of people and goods – and help improve the quality of everyday life for millions of people on all continents. Driven by innovation, we develop intelligent solutions for the increasing digitalization of the transport sector. We think mobility further – see more here: www.siemens.com/mobility
We continuously strive to strengthen our position, and we are therefore looking for bright minds eager to join a dynamic, international organization offering unique opportunities for its employees. Meet your future workplace here.
For further information about the position, please contact Group Lead Tomas Urbonas: +45 4176 1491.
Deadline for applications: as soon as possible
If you want to know more about what it is like to work and live in Denmark, please read more at www.siemens.dk/moving-to-denmark.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder
Tlf.: +45 4176 1491