Director of Operations Nordics
Interxion Nordic is looking for a Director of Operations Nordic to develop an already well-running organization and to coach the experienced managers.
Are you able to deliver excellent results through an engaging and attentive leadership? And are you capable at translating customer needs into best in-class data centre solutions and services every day? Then you might be the right candidate for our newly open position at Interxion Nordics.
To further develop an already well-running organization and to coach the experienced managers, Interxion Nordic is looking for a Director of Operations Nordics to guide operations (approx. 20 employees) to continuously support the business strategy and deliver operational excellence.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director for Interxion Nordics, you will be responsible for operational leadership, managing all local facility management and staff in both greater Stockholm, Sweden and greater Copenhagen, Denmark. You will be a natural member of the Nordic management team.
Main responsibilities include:
- Plan & build all new facilities; project management and supplier management
- Operation and process management to ensure operational excellence
- Capacity management and customer implementation management to meet customer needs
- Service Business Development to deliver high quality and high level of security at all times
- To translate the company strategy into local plans and deliver on those in terms of capacity, resources time and costs.
What we offer
- Challenging and positive workplace
- Fast growing organization
- Work in an international environment
- Workplace location Stockholm and Copenhagen
You are open and outgoing. You are known as a passionate leader, a strong communicator and have good analytical skills. Moreover, you understand your business, keep focus on the customer and strive for continuous development and optimization of the business and your employees. You deliver great results because you are acknowledged for your engaging attitude and manage to translate ideas into solid solutions.
- Experience from the data centre industry or similar business
- At least 5 years of experience within Senior Management
- You are used to deliver results through leaders
- You hold an academic degree in engineering or similar
- Availability as well as willingness to travel (+90 travel-days annually).
For more information and to apply via the "Ansøg" link.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder