Do you want to drive the partnership and M&A agenda for Health & Nutrition at Chr. Hansen?
We are looking for a Director of Business Building to drive the M&A and partnership agenda for the Health & Nutrition (H&N) Business Unit. Our H&N BU focuses on natural microbial solutions that advance health and productivity in humans, animals, and plants - and we are on an exciting growth journey where partnerships and acquisitions are becoming increasingly important. We are looking for the right person to join our H&N Leadership Team and work with the business areas within H&N (Human Health, Animal Health, and and Health) and the corporate M&A function to drive our business building agenda and establish relationships with potential external partners.
Driving Business Building for Health & Nutrition
As Director of Business Building you will be instrumental in defining, planning, and executing a variety of business building projects and being able to manage these simultaneously. You will need to manage stakeholders across the H&N Leadership Team, Corporate M&A, R&D, and Global Operations.
Your primary focus will be to drive M&A and partnership activities within the Business Unit including:
- Scouting (with BA leads) to identify opportunities
- Assessing targets (technological and commercial relevance) and preparing business cases
- Cultivating targets (relationship building)
- Commercial due diligence (supporting corporate M&A and Finance)
- Preparing and leading/participating in negotiations as relevant
Strong commercial orientation and project management experience
The ideal candidate will bring high energy, performance orientation, and collaborative skills to the team. In addition, the main qualifications and experiences are:
- MBA or advanced university degree such as Master of Science preferably within business administration. A bioscience background will also be advantageous.
- Extensive project management experience with complex projects.
- Hands-on business building experience (e.g. partnership, licensing) from corporate and/or start-up environment.
- M&A experience from an industrial company or consulting firm.
- Experience and expertise assessing commercial relevance of complex technologies in B2B environment, ideally within bioscience
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills
Your new colleagues
Chr. Hansen is a global leader in Microbial Solutions and was recently awarded a recognition as the most sustainable company in the world. The Health & Nutrition Business Units focuses on developing, producing, and commercializing microbial solutions for Human Health, imal Health, and Plant Health. Reporting to the EVP Health & Nutrition, you will join a leadership team consisting of SVP Human Health, SVP Animal Health, Sr. Director Plant Health, HR, and finance.
If you have any questions about the position, please feel free to contact Maria Lund Sydtoft at email: DKMASY@chr-hansen.com
Deadline for applications is May 17, 2019.
Read more about a career at Chr. Hansen here: https://www.chr-hansen.com/en/career
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.