We are a driven startup with one mission: to encourage and empower kids to become future engineers, scientists, and entrepreneurs. Rotoy is a customizable, subscription-based robot toy that engages kids in learning the foundations of logic, robot technology, and programming through thrilling storytelling and mission solving through our web platform.
You are a communicative person with who can problem solve complex challenges and work collaboratively with others. You have a background in design and experience (or willingness to learn) with designing beautiful interfaces and design elements.
We expect that you:
- Can use Figma or Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Have knowledge of design principals (layout, composition)
- Can argument your design decisions
- Can work with design guidelines & have consistency in your designs
- Problem solver and have a user-centered mindset
- Are proficient in English (spoken/ written)
It is a plus if you:
- Have experience with HTML/ CSS
- Familiar with design thinking approach
It's alright if you don't check all the boxes, we can learn and grow together. This position is an unpaid internship.The location is at Cortex Park in Odense but there's also posibility for working remotely.
Your tasks will include:
- Design an interactive prototype for our web platform
- Start building a design system
- Use AI to create illustration/ graphics
- Work together with other designers & web developers
What do we offer:
- Flexible hours
- Working together with other designers
- Be part of the robotics community in Odense
- Being part of a driven multidisciplinary team
- Workplace with free coffee/ tea
- Easy transportation to office
- Social gatherings
For more information or questions please contact us at email@example.com.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.