Digitalization and Automation Specialist, EMA Operations
Do you want to rethink your impact, and are you passionate about automation and process control? Then you might be our new Digitalization and Automation Specialist
What if you could work for a cause, not just a company?
Novozymes is the global market leader in biological solutions. We help build better lives. Together with our customers, partners and the global community, we use our innovative thinking and passion for science to boost industries and make everyday products more sustainable for the good of the planet. As the world’s leading provider of industrial enzymes and microorganisms, our bio-innovation enables higher agricultural yields, low-temperature washing, energy-efficient production, renewable fuel and many, many other biological solutions that the world can benefit from today and in the future. We call it Rethink Tomorrow.
Join us as our new Digitalization and Automation Specialist, EMA Operations
You will be responsible for developing the manufacturing intelligence technology processes cross functional in EMA Operations within technical production disciplines.
Welcome to EMA Operations
All manufacturing sites are organized into three regional units: EMA, AM and APAC. Regional Operations covers all flow of materials from raw material inventories through fermentation, recovery and granulation. We aim to uphold margins through high effectiveness, secure growth by introducing a high number of new products quickly and to reduce cost through manufacturing optimization and waste reduction with a high focus on safety. We work to provide stabile, timely and high-quality delivery to our customers, through robust processes and facilities.
In this role you’ll make an impact by:
- Define and explore the high potential in bringing in new digitalization tool and concept into production plants and supply chain to increase capacity and capabilities
- Incorporate advanced data analytics into production control strategies
- Participate in the development of robust “hands off” automation processes
- Support the OSQ 4.0 track in developing robust “hands off” automation and digitalization concepts
You will be responsible for the development strategy and tactical plans within Automation, Digitalization and Manufacturing intelligence:
- Organize cross functional workshops to define and explore potential in bringing new digitalization tools and concept into production plants or processes
- Responsible for developing technology strategy and overall tactical plan in collaboration with Technology Managers, GON, process specialist, Automation and Digitalization specialists in Novozymes
- Participate in Automation and Digitalization CAPEX projects as User Manager
- Define and develop robust “hands off” production facilities/plants/processes through automation and advanced process control
- Establish baseline – mapping the starting point
- Develop and define the processes for the operation and the support of the hands-off systems
To succeed you must hold:
- Minimum B.Sc. supplemented with at least 5 years of experiences with Digitalization Technology and Automation
- Project leader experience or similar higher level of technology engineering experience from M.Sc. within chemical, mechanical or automation engineering disciplines
- Established network outside NZ e.g. university contacts, external technology specialist, suppliers, engineering partners or similar
Location: This job will be in Denmark at our production sites in Kalundborg and Copenhagen.
Are you passionate about making a sustainable impact, and do you see yourself in this position? Then unlock your passion and apply today!
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.
Contact details: If you need further information, please contact Technology Manager Jonas Vestergaard by phone +45 44461845 or mail email@example.com.
Not the right fit for you?
If this job for some reason is not the right fit for you, perhaps you know someone who might find it interesting? If so, please feel free to share the job link and encourage him or her to apply. Thank you for your referral. Please check out our other open positions. Maybe the right fit for you is just a few clicks away.
Want to learn more?
Did you know, that Novozymes was ranked #7 in Science magazine’s global Top Employers Survey 2019?
At Novozymes, we invite you to join us in finding biological solutions to the world’s problems. Being a pioneering company, we seek people, who are eager to try new things, motivated by challenge and not afraid to fail but driven to try again. And again. Original thinking happens when we’re given the flexibility to focus and the freedom to fully unfold our individual strengths. This is key to our innovation power and how we have become one of the top patent holders in the biotech industry. Learn more about Novozymes, our purpose, and your career opportunities at novozymes.com. Follow us on LinkedIn and Instagram.