Driving the Digital Enterprise with Totally Integrated Automation (TIA)
Are you passionate about automation, mechatronics, simulation and robotics and do you want to be a part of bringing our innovative SIMATIC automation systems into the digital age? Then we have a unique job opportunity for you. If you also have the desire and abilities within communicating technology and understanding applications, then you simply must apply for this job!
With the TIA portal and other innovative industrial software products, we are taking Siemens one step further into the digital age. We rethink the way you design, simulate and automate machines and production plants. We take the principles of Industry 4.0 and implement them in specific contexts. We call it “Driving the Digital Enterprise with Totally Integrated Automation”.
Read more about this exciting concept here: www.siemens.com/tia. Here you can also see, how for instance Virtual Commissioning and PLM integration become a natural part of a modern automation solution.
In Siemens, we fully believe that innovate digital solutions, combined with our already strong automation concepts, will give our customers even more unique competitive advantages. And this is where you come in. You can meet your future colleagues here
We are looking for someone who, as part of the sales process, can communicate our technologies and application examples to our customers. A person, who can understand the technological challenges and business drivers of our customers and at the same time advise them about the optimal digitalization- and automation solutions to suit their needs.
Virtual Commissioning, simulation, robotics and Integrated Engingeering are some of the exciting technologies, we are focusing on. Read more about Virtual Commissioning here www.siemens.com/virtual-commissioning or see more here, and also see how this concept is already now being implemented in the Nordics www.siemens.com/tronrud.
You will be working with excellent, dedicated colleagues in our Danish sales organization, our many product- and application specialist as well as be a part of our international digitalization core team. You will be backing up customer projects within e.g. Virtual Commissioning, as well as contribute to a long range of internal and external technology projects. This means, you will play a central role in the organization and not least with our customers.
Your new work place will be Siemens Digital Industries - a division in Siemens. We offer totally integrated solutions within automation, industrial IT, industrial communication, drives and of course also digitalization to companies in the production- and process industry. You will be affiliated our offices in Ballerup, Aarhus or Vejle, but there will also be the opportunity of working from home. As a starting point, the job comes with a company car.
- You have an education within Engineering, Automation Technology or a similar technical educational background, preferably with competences within both automation and mechanical design
- You are outgoing, have a customer-oriented attitude and enjoy communicating technology.
- You have a minimum of two years practical experience within industrial automation, including completing projects that contain both automation, mechanical design and/or robotics.
- You have experience using it-systems and complex software applications
- You master English, both orally and written, and preferably Danish too
- You will go through tailored training sessions, to prepare you to communicate the necessary knowledge, in the best possible way. In addition, your knowledge will be kept up to date continuously through courses etc.
- As a person, you are curious and enjoy familiarizing yourself with the latest technology.
- You have an interest in customer contact and communicating technology (digitalization in the widest sense)
- You have particularly strong communication skills and are able to communicate knowledge and experience in an easily understandable way.
- You have a strategic mindset and can get things done.
- You thrive with working closely with both customers and colleagues.
What do we offer?
You will become part of an open and dynamic culture, where professional and personal development are at the top of the agenda. We offer you excellent career opportunities in an international working environment with exciting challenges. Our success is built by our innovative and talented employees, who with their curiosity, create new knowledge and help find the answer to some of the most difficult questions in the world. See more about your new work place here.
Are you interested?
If you have any questions about the position, you are welcome to contact Sales Director, Frank Faurholt, on telephone +45 3052 6415 or email via firstname.lastname@example.org. Send us your application as soon as possible, as applications will be dealt with on a continuous basis. Please upload your CV and cover letter as one document.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.