Digitalisation, Student Assistant
Are you driven by a desire to impact the way we communicate our digital solutions and create awareness within the organisation in Biotech & Rare Disease (BRD)? Are you a fast learner with a passion for digitalisation? If so, join us as our new student assistant in the BRD Manufacturing Development department at Novo Nordisk and embrace the opportunity to work alongside experienced colleagues. Apply now!
Novo Nordisk A/S
We are looking for a student worker to support our Digital Transformation agenda focusing on our awareness strategy. The job will be approximately 15 hours per week and your tasks will include:
- Creating video communication from idea to finished product (Creating storyboards, planning, editing, etc.)
- Support various communication tasks related to digital transformation and technical solutions
- Develop innovative ways of doing internal communication
- Analyse the impact of the communication and bring insights to the team
- Create content for digital communication, e.g., newsletters, invites, workshop material, or similar
- Support the planning process and involve relevant stakeholders
This is a new role and therefore you will have the opportunity to shape the way we do communication about digital solutions going forward and the tasks may evolve. You will work together with a wonderful team of dedicated and helpful colleagues with various competencies working towards supporting the digital transformation journey focusing on change management, building the competencies of tomorrow, and creating awareness of new and innovative solutions within the organisation. This position will enable you to put your theoretical knowledge into practice while at the same time gaining industry experience and building a network with talented professionals in the organisation.
We are looking for someone who has at least one year left until graduation with an academic education that could be focused on Media, E-Business, Communication, or Organisational Change.
- Curious and eager to perform a variety of different tasks, as you will be involved with several stakeholders
- Professional, self-engaged, and have a mindset of an entrepreneur
- Thrive in a role where you can be responsible for finding the right ways of communicating information and you have an interest in working and engaging with people from various fields
- Fluency in both written and spoken English and excellent presentation skills
At Novo Nordisk, we use our skills, dedication, and ambition to help people with diabetes and change their lives. By working with us you will have the opportunity to do the same in a global business environment.
About the department
In BRD Manufacturing Development, we are responsible for supporting our production facilities and ongoing optimization of our many processes. You will be part of the Digital & Projects Students team within our Manufacturing Development area. The team consists of students with various competencies. The team consists of students with diverse competencies, from change management and communication to supporting and optimizing all parts of the production, using IT, data, and lean, from the manufacturing of active pharmaceutical ingredients, all the way through packaging to finished products. At Novo Nordisk, your skills, dedication, and ambition help us change lives for the better. In exchange, we offer you an opportunity to work with extraordinary talent and benefit from a range of possibilities for professional and personal development.
For further information please contact Digital Transformation Manager Cilia Helene Kofoed at +45 30 75 42 26 or Associate Manager David Meisch at +45 30 75 76 99.
9 February 2023. Please include a CV and Cover Letter. It is important for our assessment to understand why you have chosen to apply for this position. Kindly note that applications will be reviewed continuously, and interviews conducted on a rolling basis. Please refrain from adding a photo to your CV to ensure fair and efficient processing.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.