Are you always looking for improvements and keep challenging the status quo within digitalisation? Are you looking for an exciting hands-on learning opportunity to supplement your studies? If so, join us as our new Intern in a fast-moving digitalisation team in Injectable Finished Products (IFP) department at Novo Nordisk to embrace the exciting hands-on learning opportunities and bring new ways of thinking to our company. Apply now!
We have an exciting opportunity for a data and tech-savvy Intern to join us and get involved in various digitalisation projects. This includes pre-processing, analysing, and visualising diverse data, as well as designing, developing, and implementing different digital solutions tailored to business needs using dashboards and Power Platform tools (Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI, etc.). Your main responsibilities are included but are not limited to:
- Presenting and hosting workshops to promote a digitalisation mindset across the Manufacturing Development
- Driving and/or taking part in projects focused on digitalising and automating processes
- Structuring and harmonising various types of data
- Developing data visualisations and converting data into insights
- Supporting adoption and roll-out of various solutions in tools like Tableau and Power Platform
The internship will include a variety of tasks with a primary focus on structuring and harmonising various types of data and developing no- and low-code solutions to optimise and improve business processes. You will also support ad hoc tasks and projects across the whole department and with other teams, depending on your competencies and interests. You will have a varied workday and a hand in many different projects, receive significant training, and you will be considered an integrated team member. We will provide you with continuous feedback and support on the work you deliver. Practicalities:
- Internship period: 6 months (with the possibility for an extension of up to 6 months)
- Working hours: as close to 37 hours per week as possible (with flexibility during exam periods)
- Start date: The beginning of January/2024
- Internships are remunerated if your educational track allows it
- A Danish full-time work permit is required
Students must be enrolled at a university through the entire internship period. Both the internship period and working hours will be flexible to accommodate school projects/exams.
You are a Student who is currently studying for a Bachelor’s/Master’s degree within Business Administration, Business Development, Economics, Data Science, Engineering, or other related education. To succeed in this role, you have:
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience in MS Office (Excel and PowerPoint)
- Proficiency in presenting data in an easy-to-understand manner
- Fluency in written and spoken English
Preference (nice to have):
- Experience with tools such as Alteryx/Tableau/Power BI or alike
- Some coding experience
We are looking for an Intern who is proactive, collaborative, and structured with high-quality standards and the ability to spot opportunities for optimisations.
About the department
As a part of Injectable Finished Products (IFP), Manufacturing Development (ManDev) supports IFP production sites across the world by creating innovative improvements to manufacturing processes while maintaining a high level of quality and compliance. Our team, ManDev Digitalisation is part of IFP ManDev Business Support which consists of around 20 employees including management support, financial planning, strategy and business plans, training, quality, facility management as well as environment, health & safety. As an intern in ManDev Digitalisation, you will be part of a team currently consisting of 9 skilled and professional employees. The team supports the areas of ManDev on the digital journey. In the department, we have a strong focus on constantly improving our processes to optimize how we work. This creates a unique opportunity for you as an intern, as you will have plenty of opportunities to bring your own ideas to life.
For further information, please contact Business Analyst Emil Thiim Christensen at +45 30 75 77 86.
31 October 2023. Kindly note that applications will be reviewed continuously, and interviews conducted on a rolling basis. Please refrain from adding a photo to your CV to ensure fair and efficient processing.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder-.