Do you want to work with the value tracking in a digital portfolio?
Join us and become Digital Consultant in Shared Functions Digital where you’ll be responsible for the visualisation of the value creation in our digital portfolio across projects, agile release trains, changes etc. Shared Functions Digital is part of a larger business engagement department in IT consisting of highly skilled digitalisation consultants. As digitalisation consultants, we’re responsible for leveraging technology to enable the organisation’s future-state business capabilities. We connect business strategy with value streams and IT initiatives in digital roadmaps and we strive to enable a value-based prioritisation and quantifiable benefit tracking. In the Shared Functions Digital team, we’re facing the group functions in Ørsted (Finance, HR, Legal, Procurement etc.), acting in the role of IT business partners.
Your key tasks will be to
- understand and follow the development in the digital portfolio to enable us to react and inform relevant stakeholders and decision makers
- develop a model for ongoing value tracking across digital initiatives
- qualify and control the ongoing reporting on the digital portfolio in corporation with IT Finance and the Agile Project Management Office
- prepare decision material for top stakeholders based on business cases and benefit potential.
Your role will be anchored in the Shared Functions Digital team but will likely be involved with other business areas for some tasks. You’re required to take the lead in securing transparency and quality in the way that we define, measure and track value creation both in the early phases, during execution and when realising benefits after execution. You’ll bridge value, budget and other financial numbers for the digital portfolio and ensure that we have the overview to enable fit-for-purpose information to decision makers.
Your competences include that you
- hold a master’s degree in business, economy, information systems or similar
- are motivated by working in an area where your role is not set in stone but will be developed along the way
- have a proactive, structured and systematic approach to your work tasks, enabling you to navigate and create structure in an everchanging environment
- have moderate experience with creating decision material to top stakeholders using tools like power BI, power point, think-cell and/or similar
- understand financial numbers and concepts, enabling you to understand our IT financial steering model and bridge information across digital initiatives.
You have a consulting mindset and excellent communication and presentation skills to target both business and IT leaders as well as peers. It’s important that you approach reporting with a focus on the information behind the numbers and present the relevant storytelling. You’re pro teamwork, where we all contribute with pieces of the puzzle as a basis for our joined success and you thrive in our work environment where we share and learn from both wins and do-overs.
Working at Ørsted
Our vision is to create a world that runs entirely on green energy. This ambitious goal relies on maximising the talents of a truly inclusive workforce that brings diversity of thought, perspective, knowledge and background to our business.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 19 November 2019, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Anne Berg Gertov, Head of Shared Functions Digital, by telephone on +45 9955 8850 if you’d like to know more about the position.
You should expect some travelling in relation to your work.
Criminal record certificate
Please note that for Danish applicants, we may request a criminal record certificate in connection with this job, and that employment will be subject to the information listed. The criminal record certificate will only be used in the assessment if the criminal activity is of relevance to the position.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.