Can you see yourself to be the expert of workplace computing in a growing Medico company?
As Digital Workplace Engineer/Architect , you will be working in an international setting working on the direction and implementation of workplace solutions within the global infrastructure environment. You will act as trusted advisor to provide technical expertise and guidance for workplace related infrastructure components together with Ambu personnel and IT vendors. The infrastructure environment is undergoing development, we use Microsoft as our main platform, but also have some Linux. You will play a key role in defining the correct setup for Ambu. To succeed in this position, you should have solid technical experience and a sincere interest in end-user computing, including security and be able to excel at both operations and project-driven work.
Areas of responsibility will include
- Handle requests escalated from Infrastructure outsourcing partner
- Procurement of client devices and licenses
- Vendor management
- Participate in approved Projects
- Accountable for Device Management including HW, VPN, MFA etc.
- Create IT guidelines for end users related to your services
- Accountable for Print Management
- Responsible for providing Device and print management roadmap
- Responsible for providing budget for the services you are accountable for
- Mobile Management incl. procure and manage the services
- Apple product management
You will be part of Ambu’s Corporate IT in our headquarter in Ballerup, Denmark. You will have your day-to-day within IT Operations which operates the global infrastructure setup at Ambu. You will work with a number of Ambu colleagues and our IT vendors on a day-to-day basis. Furthermore, you will be involved in on-going initiatives across Ambu’s IT organization.
We believe the ideal candidate has the following competencies
- 5+ years of experience defining and driving workspace environment in an international setup
- A solid understanding of end-user device security, design and vendor management.
- Deep knowledge of Microsoft client platform, with complementing knowledge on other technologies, e.g. Linux and Azure cloud
- At least a Bachelor degree within IT, or comparable education
- Experience working in a regulated industry is an advantage
- Fluency in English
- Located in Denmark or willing to relocate to Denmark
Ambu – a visionary and international workplace where your efforts matter
Ambu is a company that expands rapidly and has ambitious growth targets. We meet these targets through interdisciplinary teamwork between motivated and highly skilled employees. Your contributions and efforts are crucial to our success and by joining us you will get the opportunity to work in an international head office with an informal working environment.
We offer a wide range of professional, social and financial employee benefits along with exciting job challenges and career opportunities contributing to your job satisfaction.
When to apply
If you are ready to apply for the position, please apply as soon as possible. We will invite candidates for interviews on a continuous basis so no need to hesitate. This job ad might be online until June 14th, but once we have found the right candidate, this ad will no longer be online.
For further inquiries please contact John Søgaard-Hansen, Head of Infrastructure at +45 2046 7571.
Your application will be treated confidentially.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.