Can you see yourself implementing and operating Digital workplace frontend applications with focus on O365 in a growing medical company?
As Digital workplace engineer you will be working in an international company based in Ballerup. You will be working with a Global team to implement Enterprise Workplace and Collaboration solutions. Provide technical guidance in planning and implementing new solutions while ensuring existing platforms remain stable. This position will focus on technologies and services such as the following but not limited to Office 365 Design & Administration, design and connectivity, migration of services to O365 and various collaboration tools.
You will be joining a dedicated and enthusiastic team which aim for best-in-class deliverables. We work diligent to optimize our services cross platforms in collaboration with teams, colleagues, and vendors. The IT landscape is a hybrid of Cloud and On-premises services with some outsourced services as well. Expect certain involvement in projects and managing vendors.
You will be responsible for:
- E2E ownership of M365 suite
- A key contributor to the team strategy, ensuring that strategy is in line with the business requirements and Ambu design principals
- Operate and participate in problem management, investigation, resolution, and root cause analysis for your domain
- When required be handling Incidents/requests in your queue
- Provide knowledge for Service Desk to solve issue to our colleagues
- Ensure your platform and portfolio is maintained, operated, developed and secure
- Participate in project and adhoc tasks related to your platform and services
- Provide subject matter expertise in the deployment and support of SharePoint Online environment
- Architect, design, implement, and manage Office 365 Security and Compliance Center, including configuring and deploying DLP, Records Management and Retention
- Provide technical services in developing custom workflows and Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) within Office 365 and Azure Active Directory (AAD)
- Provide expert technical services in architecting, designing, implementing, and operational management of Office 365’s Security and Compliance Center.
- Design and Implement Security and Compliance policies within M365 suites.
You will be part of Ambu’s Corporate Business IT, and day-to-day within IT Operations which operates the global infrastructure setup at Ambu. You will work with a number of Ambu colleagues and our IT vendors on a day-to-day basis. Furthermore, you will be involved and working closely with our Innovation and Enterprise Architect teams.
We believe the ideal candidate has the following competencies:
- 5+ years in an Office 365 Engineering role or equivalent Microsoft cloud services experience
- Previous experience in a Medical industry, highly recommended
- Must possess an up-to-date understanding of all Infrastructure technologies, good technical knowledge of Microsoft Services with a clear focus on M365 disciplines
- Must have the ability to diagnose and solve problems while maintaining professionalism and courtesy
- Interpersonal skills necessary to effectively communicate at all technical levels
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to understand and converse in English, verbally and in writing
- Technical Skills within M365
Ambu – a visionary and international workplace where your efforts matter
Ambu is a company that expands rapidly and has ambitious growth targets. We meet these targets through interdisciplinary teamwork between motivated and highly skilled employees. Your contributions and efforts are crucial to our success and by joining us you will get the opportunity to work in an international head office with an informal working environment.
We offer a wide range of professional, social and financial employee benefits along with exciting job challenges and career opportunities contributing to your job satisfaction.
When to apply
If you are ready to apply for the position, please apply as soon as possible. We will invite candidates for interviews on a continuous basis so no need to hesitate. The ad will be online until February 12th, but once we have found the right candidate, this add will no longer be online.
For further inquiries please contact Bo Rydicher, Director, Infrastructure & Service Management at +45 31377630.
Your application will be treated confidentially.
Since 1937, breakthrough ideas have driven our work to bring efficient healthcare solutions to life within our fields of excellence: Anaesthesia, Patient Monitoring & Diagnostics and Emergency Care. Millions of patients and healthcare professionals worldwide depend and rely on the functionality and performance of our products. We are dedicated to improving patient safety and determined to advance single-use devices.
The manifestations of our efforts range from early inventions like the Ambu Bag™ resuscitator and the legendary BlueSensor™ electrodes to our latest landmark solutions such as the aScope™ endoscope – the world’s first single-use flexible video scope. Our commitment to bringing new ideas and superior service to our customers has made Ambu one of the most recognised medico-technical companies in the world. Our head office is situated near Copenhagen in Denmark. Ambu employs approximately 4,500 people in Europe, North America, and the Asia Pacific. For more information, please visit www.ambu.com.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.