Digital UI Designer (Student Assistant, 10-15 hours per week)
The Digital Marketing team in 3Shape is looking for a talented and ambitious digital-by-heart to help us create awesome pixel perfect designs for our online platforms
3Shape Digital Marketing has been around for almost two years, and we are highly engaged in developing solutions and services that are truly user-centric. You thrive in working with highly skilled colleagues across different fields of expertise and backgrounds – developers, designers, project managers, strategists - we’ve got them all, working together in agile, cross-functional teams. This whilst still having fun and getting to know each other in the process.
The products and services we work on has revolutionised the dental industry and hence affected the lives of many people around the world, and are a part of a highly diverse and complex ecosystem with many interesting challenges. The job holds a great variety of projects, being a mix of improving existing solutions as well as designing new ones - always with the mind-set of thinking ‘engaging user experience’ into the projects.
Your focus will be on executing on more practical tasks, such as digital UI graphics and layout. The tasks will be diverse, and we expect you to be a quick learner, and like working in a dynamic environment with great diversity in tasks, and priorities. You are comfortable working independently, but also thrive working closely with colleagues. You will be working closely with our UX’er and graphics team, as well as sparring with a lot of people involved in multiple projects, so an agile mind is a must.
On a more practically level, you will assist us with:
- Help us ensure that design style is maintained and aligned across different open and closed platforms
- Create sketches, prototypes, detailed wireframes and graphics – from state-of-the-art concepts all the way to pixel perfect deliveries, with a keen eye for detail
- Uncover unmet user needs and develop ideas for new, enhanced and innovative features, using intuitive and conversational UI to ensure the best user experience possible
- Has a natural eye for aesthetic designs that are delightful and engaging
Who you are:
- Currently studying a MA (or holds a BA) in digital design, service design, interaction design or similar
- A proven record or portfolio showcasing experience working with user interface and digital design for web, apps, mobile or other interactive mediums – from concept through creation
- An expert user of Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Invision or similar
- Fluent in English and Danish. Both spoken and written
On a personal side you are a problem solver with ideas that challenge the ordinary and the patience and guts to bring them to live. You are a great colleague who truly believes that we are better together. You are capable of documenting designs efficiently for implementation by developers in remote locations. A great communicator is also what we a looking for.
Will be a plus:
It will be a plus, but not a requirement, if you have experience with the following:
- Usability testing
- Low fidelity prototyping
- User journey mapping
- Join in on an ambitious digital marketing journey, where customer experience is top priority
- Lots of interesting challenges that will require your creative and communicative skills
- Constant professional growth and development
- Work in a professional, friendly and supportive environment
- Competitive salary
We will be glad to welcome you in our team!
Send your application, CV and portfolio as soon as possible. We will be having interviews on an on-going basis. Do not hesitate to contact Patrick Niemann at email@example.com if you have any questions.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder