Digital Test Manager
Are you excited about building innovative digital and commercial solutions for end-users and partners worldwide? Bridging business stakeholder needs and the development processes, you will be part of a team that transforms the business requirements into solid digital solutions to customers on a global scale.
Transform lives through the power of sound
Group IT supports the entire GN Group, including our 3 subsidiaries, GN Store Nord, GN Audio and GN Hearing, and we are dedicated to managing and developing our IT system landscape that supports the entire organization in doing what it does best: leading major technology shifts with intelligent audio solutions to make life sound better.
In Ballerup, you will join a team of 10 in Digital & Commercial Services, counting our solution architects, developers, business analysts, our Scrum master and tester as well as colleagues in both the US and Philippines. Together, we develop high quality, user-friendly partner portals, CRM, web and e-commerce solutions for our customers, internal sales and marketing departments.
Generate high quality solutions
As our new digital test manager, you will play a key role in creating, implementing and testing the solutions and features before go-live. Thus, you will act as a technical test adviser, creating the best solutions in close collaboration with the developers, external partners and internal stakeholders across the organization, especially Marketing and Sales, to secure the best user-centric solutions.
This entails securing and driving efficient analysis, design and test processes, and ensuring alignment with our overall portfolio strategy as well as market insights. You will:
- Drive the test process, making sure the quality of the solutions built meets customer demands
- Drive test driven development processes as well as automated test implementation in projects and daily operations
- Optimize the test processes, work with the quality of acceptance criteria to enable a lean test process for both business and IT and automate all possible scenarios
- Part of projects and daily operation when it comes to testing to facilitate, optimize and set requirements for test cases and test plans
- Deliver great solutions according to our road map
A shared passion for making a difference
You will work with a large cross-functional technical, marketing and vendor interface primarily located in Ballerup, Denmark. Our 10 colleagues all enjoy developing innovative solutions to challenging problems in an informal and relaxed working environment where we place high value on learning and sharing.
Best in class testing framework
As our Digital Test Manager you will be responsible for defining, implementing and continuously improving a best in class testing framework for our different applications, including testing processes and governance across internal and external stakeholders.
- You have a deep understanding about all aspects of manual and automated testing disciplines
- You have sound experience writing acceptance criteria and tests as well as system documentation
- You are experienced within different test environment for online testing and have a technical understanding as well as practical experience with test processes
- You understand agile methods and processes and can support agile project teams with advice and guidance on test requirements
- You speak and write English effortlessly, enabling you to join an international organization
Would you like to know more?
To apply, use the ‘APPLY’ link no later than 25 January 2021. Applications are assessed on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible.
If you want to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact Head of Digital & Commercial Services Britt G. Mandrup on +45 2325 9708 after Christmas.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.