We are looking for a Digital Technology Architect who can help drive adoption of new IT technologies supporting our ongoing business transformation.
Do you want to help drive the development of our future IT landscape in close collaboration with enthusiastic business partners, professional IT development groups and a generally wide business and managerial audience? Then carry on reading!
MAN Diesel & Turbo is a company with a long history of producing engines, turbines and other types of machinery. We are now at the cusp of a range of major transformations based on digitalization and decarbonization. Our products and our manufacturing are being optimized using IoT concepts and technologies. Our internal processes are being automated and optimized for augmented reality and a mobile workforce. All while minimizing pollution and optimizing fuel efficiency for our customers.
In your role as Digital Technology Architect you will be at the core of our ongoing business transformation, while focusing on the potential of new technological opportunities and how it can support business vision. You will proactively engage in forging bold and sustainable recommendations that will positively influence the adoption and utilization of modern and emerging IT technologies within the company.
You embrace continuous change, and regularly re-assess recommendations and perspectives in relation to the ever-changing business environment and the ever developing IT digital world.
We aim for having an agile architecture and governance, keeping things as simple as possible, working iteratively while continuously optimizing what we do. We encourage experimentation and direct interaction/ involvement with all stakeholders. Your communication skills are therefore vital in helping discern the needs of the business, and contribute to the global execution of change within the IT landscape.
As a Digital Technology Architect, you will participate in evaluation and promotion of new IT technologies and solutions as well as architectural patterns, which can improve the ongoing transformation of MDT.
You will be a part of our team providing architectural consultancy to solution experts supporting project delivery, while ensuring alignment with more long term strategic planning, and consistency with the company's IT architectural and security principles.
What we expect of you
- Have a University degree with in IT as a main topic or similar field or skills
- Fluent in English.
- Be an excellent communicator both verbally and in writing
- Have experience in one or more of the following fields: Cloud, Mobility, Advanced Analytics, IoT, Agile Development, IT Security, EA
- Have working knowledge of standard architectural modelling notations and standard architectural patterns
- Have experience with manufacturing or engineering systems is a plus but not required
- Have some programming knowledge.
This can be you first job as a Digital Technology Architect, and the position can be shaped based around your interests and our needs. We expect that you already have some valuable skills and knowledge and desire to grow within the role. We expect that you have some prior experience within IT and business development, ideally with a range of roles and responsibilities.
We offer you
- A versatile, creative and challenging job in an international organization comprising both professional and personal development opportunities
- An agile working environment with dedicated and skilled colleagues who enjoy ‘hygge’ on a regular basis
- Flexible working hours
- A salary matching your qualifications and a pension scheme with health insurance
- Roof top cantine with a delicious selection in the buffet.
Are you interested?
If this is the job you are looking for, please send a motivated application, CV and other relevant qualification by clicking "Ansøg". We look forward to hearing more about you.
The deadline for application will be Monday 19th of March 2018. Interviews will happen during the application period.
If you need information concerning the job, please contact Enterprise Architect Lasse Valgreen by e-mail: Lasse.valgreen @man.eu or by phone +45 3385 1586. For further information regarding the company please visit our website: www.mandieselturbo.com including our history, products and what it is like being employed with our company.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder
Tlf.: +45 3385 1586