At the VELUX Group, we give you the chance to grow. To shape your own career. To work in an international environment. To be part of a company that leads the market in sustainable indoor living. We offer you a world of opportunities – if you have the ability and the drive to take them.
Are you passionate about digital projects, bridging the business and IT and already have, or are interested in acquiring SCRUM Master skills? This position would be a perfect match for you!
In the VELUX Group we are accelerating our digital business projects, processes and competencies. To support that development, we are expanding our department for Digital Solutions with an experienced digital project manager and/or SCRUM Master.
The Digital Solutions team are located at the Head Office in Hørsholm and consist of 8 motivated and creative colleagues, split between solution architects and developers. We are part of the VELUX Group IT department and work closely together with marketing, e-Business and the VELUX sales companies. VELUX Group IT is a large organisation with colleagues across the world and approx. 30 IT professionals at the Head Office working for the VELUX Group globally.
As Project Manager you will be working on projects related to e-shops, marketing sites, apps, B2B solutions and more, together with small project teams that typically consists of representatives from the business, solution architects, front and backend developers.
You take a central role in working with the business and supporting our digital teams and developers with day-to-day planning of their deliverables and activities. Within Digital Solutions we have worked with SCRUM for some years giving you an ability to extend your skills towards Agile and SCRUM.
Your tasks will be to
- Drive Agile and SCRUM forward within Digital Solutions and VELUX
- Plan (sprints), manage and anchor project deliverables, success criteria, activities and milestones across projects
- Engage and manage stakeholders to ensure collaboration and positive relationships
- Manage risks and escalate when needed to management/steering group
- Ensure that agreed processes are followed
- Protect the development team from outside interruptions and distractions
You have a relevant background and a minimum of three years’ experience from a similar job. You are a self-starter with a ‘can do’ attitude who thrives on tight but realistic deadlines. You have a positive mindset and you are enthusiastic about what you do and you like making a difference!
Projects can be driven by the business, with an IT track, and by IT itself, where a certain level of project management skills are required. To be successful in this job, we expect that
- You are a competent project manager, and/or SCRUM Master. Preferably, you are certified in one or both areas
- You have significant digital and commercial background to act as a sparring partner to the business
- You are passionate about digital transformation
- You learn and adapt quickly in the ever-changing world of the web
- You have a strong command of English (both written and spoken) as you will be working in a team with several nationalities
This is an excellent opportunity for you to influence and be an active player in the development of the digital transformation journey in the VELUX Group. We believe in empowering people and we support this through sharing knowledge, delegating responsibility and investing in people who strive to make a difference.
You will be part of a dynamic and business-oriented team, which is characterised by an informal tone and a healthy sense of humor.
Application and contact
For further information about the position or the VELUX Group, please contact Steven Bloom, Director Digital Solutions on telephone +45 4516 4567.
We look forward to receiving your application and CV in English no later than December 15th 2019. We will conduct interviews on an ongoing basis.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.