Digital Product Owner - Track-and-Trace BOM
Be part of the solution to the biggest problem on Earth
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy (SGRE) is part of the solution to global climate change and is on a mission to deliver ‘clean energy for generations to come’. To live out our mission we have set ourselves the bold ambition of becoming the ‘Digital Leader of the Renewable Energy’ industry and embarked on a journey to digitally transform our company and the industry. In this role you will be part of the team leading the digital transformation within SGRE’s Global Service Business Unit and through that drive the proliferation of clean and sustainable energy globally.
Drive impact as the Digital Product Owner - Track-and-Trace BOM
SGRE’s Global Service Business Unit is embarking on a digital transformation of its End-to-End Service Delivery model. This includes redefining and redeveloping our digital toolchain, migrating applications to the cloud, introducing new AI-enabled products and processes across our business-system, - while in parallel evolving our skills and culture to ensure a successful transformation. As one of several Digital Product Owners, you own product vision and drive its translation from vision to reality to broad-scale adoption and usage.
As the Product Owner - Track-and-Trace BOM, you will define the product vision for how we use track-n-trace technology across the Wind Turbine Lifecycle, from manufacturing through construction to service. There are thousands of potential use cases and way for Track-n-Trace capabilities to create value and make SGRE the Digital Leader. Together with our engineering, manufacturing, logistics, construction and service team, you define our product roadmap to ensure the largest possible adoption and usage. This role reports to Platform Management within SGRE Global Service.
You will be responsible for:
- Defining the product vision for Track-and-Trace Bill-of-Material
- Working closely with stakeholders across the value chain to capture and crystalize user needs and articulate use cases
- Prioritizing needs and managing the product backlog
- Managing the stakeholder map for your product
- Working closely with the rest of the agile team and inspire them to share your passion
- Driving usability, adoption and usage of the product and solution landscape, and ultimately business value
… and having experience with…
- Defining a product vision and driving the iterative product development process
- Researching user needs and articulating user stories and managing the product backlog
- Driving adoption of your product
- Failing really badly and having learnt something from it
- Managing complex stakeholder maps
- Working in multi-business unit, multi-cultural and multi-lingual environments
…while exhibiting personal characteristics that include being…
- Passionate about your product
- Patient enough to appreciate how many small pieces will ultimate this product a competitive advantage
- Able to listen, and understand the real underlying need and find new solutions for the real need
- Data-driven, and being able to separate fact, from opinion from hypothesis
- Collaborative and open to the notion that the best idea might not be yours
- Comfortable with ambiguity, risk and the opportunity to learn
- Business value oriented
In addition to being part of solving the biggest problem on Earth we offer
A once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to lead an organization and industry through a digital transformation, applying the latest cloud and AI technologies and methodologies. Further offer a competitive and comprehensive compensation package based on qualifications. This role is based in Brande
Siemens Gamesa believes passionately in creating a great place to work and offers a wide variety of benefits to our employees. Our major offices feature modern, open working environments, subsidized staff canteens with a variety of quality food, staff social associations, and more. Our ‘FlexAgility’ work approach includes the possibility to work from home days for many colleagues, and our diverse staff includes people from over 70 countries.
Apply online in English for the job via the "Ansøg" link
Please note that we will reply by email. We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability, as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
If you have specific questions about the position please contact the hiring manager Peder Mohr Jensen via phone +45 2469 0589
For further information regarding the recruitment process, please send the recruiting team an email via firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention the Job ID in the email.
We kindly draw your attention to the fact that this email may NOT be used for sending applications or CVs for evaluation.
Deadline for application: as soon as possible
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.