Pioneer a brighter future
At Novozymes, we work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make a sustainable impact. We use science to advance industries, and as part of the Food & Beverages division, you will provide biological solutions that help improve what the world eats and drinks.
Digital Product Manager, Food & Beverage, Denmark
We are looking for a Digital Product Manager who will be the product owner with the responsible for the digital design, development, and maintenance of digital tools to support and grow the business.
You will drive our global digitalization of Technical services in close partnership with the Digital Transformation department and you will identify opportunities for digitalization in the different F&B segments which will lead to a commercial impact on global F&B sales.
The detailed tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Own the digital product on a day to day basis, as well as the product roadmap for the short to mid term
- Responsible for commissioning and reviewing customer research to develop and maintain the product roadmap in terms of the business vision
- Leading the change in our commercial technical service organization regarding a digital TS mindset
- Identifying and implementing KPIs and project milestones
- Analyzing digital behavior of users to inform the tactical and strategic plans
- Liaises with other functions (TS, DT, Marketing, AR, Sales, Communications) to make sure the digital value proposition is realized
- Collaborate closely with DT product managers in planning and executing the digital projects in an agile way.
- Set, prioritize and evaluate the work done by the agile teams and manage the product backlog
- You will be reporting to the F&B Technical Service Director and you will be located in our office in Lyngby.
In this position you need to have:
- M.Sc or B.Sc degree in Food Science, Chemical Engineering or relevant fields
- Min 3-5 years relevant experience
- Proven success with leading projects
- Background in Technical service is preferred
- Quickly learn the basics of the industry knowledge
- Able to set a vision and to engage the team around it
- Experience in working with agile methodologies is preferred
- Basic understanding of data science and statistics
- Design thinking mindset
Are you the next Zymer in our team? Consider a career with Novozymes and let’s realize your potential together.
Novozymes is the world leader in bioinnovation. Together with customers across a broad array of industries, we create tomorrow’s biosolutions, improving our customers’ business and the use of our planet’s resources. With over 700 products used in 130 countries, Novozymes’ bioinnovations improve industrial performance and safeguard the world’s resources by offering superior and sustainable solutions for tomorrow’s ever-changing marketplace.
For more information about the position, please contact Vanessa Rising (Director Technical Services F&B Americas), Mobile: +1 9196232912.
Application deadline: November 22th, 2019.
Please attach your CV, cover letter and diploma(s) when you apply online.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.