Pioneer a brighter future
At Novozymes, we work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make a sustainable impact. We use science to advance industries. As part of Digital Transformation, you will help improve market impact, increase predictability and optimize processes to strengthen and futureproof Novozymes’ competitiveness.
Digital Product Designer, Novozymes Digital Transformation, Lyngby
We are a newly formed digitalization unit, reporting directly to our CEO, on a big transformational journey for Novozymes. As part of that journey - combining the virtues of biotechnology with digital - we are looking for a Digital Product Designer.
Reporting to the Head of Product Management and Design, you will be part of a team of people designing and developing prototypes to test out new ideas with our colleagues and with our customers. You will be driving the design of our Digital products with our teams. This entails the engagement from the ideation phase to the growth phase of the digital product. We are looking for someone that can help us creating digital products that will delight our customers and users.
As our new Digital Product Designer, you will:
- Drive the design activities in all phases of the product lifecyle
- Be mapping the User Journey and the key pains and gains of our customers with tools like Journey Maps, Value Proposition Canvas and Personas
- Drive the ideation phases of our initiatives by conducting design workshops with customers and stakeholders
- Work closely with our User Researchers and Product Owners in all phases of the product Lifecyle to design the product
- Design and create graphical content ad interfaces of our Digital Products
- Contribute to the creation of our design system
- Contribute to our collective understanding of Digital Design by educating stakeholders in the digital product design processes
In this position you need to:
- Have a high level of digital literacy, capable to discuss best digital solutions/design to achieve the required business outcome
- Have minimum 3 years of experience in a similar role working in a startup, a product design agency, or a large corporation
- Master the process of rapid ideation, prototyping, and product design
- Have a great understanding of Agile Practices and Design Thinking approaches
- Be able to work in a cross-functional team and develop new skills
- Have at least a Bachelor degree in a design or technical discipline
Are you the next Zymer in our team? Consider a career with Novozymes and let’s realize your potential together.
For more information please contact Giacomo Parato on +45 3077 3694. Application deadline: 17 May 2019. As we will evaluate applications on an ongoing basis, please send your application online as soon as possible.
Please attach a copy of your diploma(s) when you apply for the position.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.