Digital Process Automation Consultant
Would you like to help push the digital transformation in the HQ of a global company, and do you have the competences and personality to make a difference?
Our immediate focus is to establish a small and efficient team of competent IT consultants who can collaborate with business about supporting needs with best-fit solutions for integrations and automation of processes. The current toolbox consists of solutions that target both API and UI level, and our job is to understand the need scenarios to pick, develop and implement optimal solutions. Now is a very exciting time to onboard our small organisation and we need your help to build momentum.
The current department activities match the characteristics of a typical start-up, establishing an organisation and processes, enhancing our value proposal, and engaging with opportunities. Over time, we will implement an agile methodology to help us govern our solutions, prioritise our efforts and optimise process and progress.
In this job you will:
- engage with business and develop solutions in Automate flow, Desktop flow, Power Apps, LogicApps and UIpath
- participate in agile processes for change management
- help establish, develop, and reinforce the internal organisation and processes
- contribute with technical support, operation, and maintenance of implemented solutions
- keep updated on new technical possibilities and help visualise how they can create value in a LINAK context
- hold a relevant bachelor’s degree as a minimum, and a combined focus on IT and business is preferred
- have a solid technical understanding of digitalisation and the tools mentioned above
- speak, read and write Danish and English at a professional level
For additional information regarding the job please contact Senior Manager, BI & Process Automation, Thomas F B Damsgaard, phone: 7315 1736.
We have no application deadline, but continuously assess the submitted applications until the correct candidate is hired. Potential application deadlines are system generated and not scheduled by LINAK.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.