Digital Marketing Internship
Innovative mobile health company with the ambition to help provide better mental health to more people at lower costs seeks Digital Marketing Intern to support the CMO in content production and lead gen activities.
We are looking for someone to start ASAP for a duration of 3-6 months for a minimum of 25 hours spread out over the course of a week (e.g. a couple of hours a day).
- Assisting in attracting new customers using inbound and account-based growth marketing
- Assist with content creation (video (shooting and editing video), infographic, banner, etc) for paid, owned, and earned media
- Studying a relevant degree in marketing
- Some experience with content creation, using Canva (content design), Vyond (video animation), and video creation is a plus
- Experienced with social media marketing, as well as SEO.
- Experience with (mental) healthcare is a plus, but not mandatory
- Fluent in English (writing and speaking)
- Smart and gets things done
- Responsible and be able to take control
- Good writing skill
What Monsenso offer
We offer a great opportunity to join a young company, where you truly get the ability to make an impact and help shape the future in an exciting field. Personal health technology, mHealth and data science are booming markets worldwide, and you will be at the center of this technology revolution. Mental health is as a major burden for society needing new solutions and ways of supporting treatment, and you will contribute to reducing this burden for the benefit of society and the people affected. You should expect an informal, fast-paced environment with tremendous opportunities for personal development for the right people.
The role is unpaid, but we offer a lovely environment, lunch and flexible working hours, along with a fantastic learning experience.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.