Digital Lead Generation Specialist
Would you like to put your digital marketing skills to the test in a market-leading robotics company? Do you want to be responsible for generating leads through effective digital marketing campaigns? Then you might be who we need for our team.
In this role at Universal Robots, you have a unique opportunity to work with digital marketing in a global robotics organization and improve your lead generation skills. You will work closely with our regional and global marketing teams to ensure continued lead generation initiatives, follow-up and success. Based in our headquarters in Odense, Denmark you refer to and collaborate with our NE Marketing Coordinator. We are looking for a native Swedish speaking candidate for this role although the individual will be working in both Swedish and English to service all of our markets.
Develop our lead generation game
To gain success in this role, it is important that you can develop and monitor our digital lead generation activities in Northern Europe as well as maintain and build upon our existing digital tools. You must be a creative thinker, as we expect you to bring fresh, creative ideas to the table on how to generate new leads for our sales team.
Doing so, you will also work on multiple projects at a time, sometimes under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
Further duties and responsibilities include:
- Setting up and implementing digital lead generation campaigns
- Working with Marketing and Sales stakeholders to determine ROI and KPI for all digital lead generation activities within region your region
- Maintain and update local website version (Danish, Dutch, Swedish, Norwegian and Finnish), ensuring the basic principles of SEO are met
- Drive processes using Microsoft Dynamics CRM and HubSpot to maintain leads and data. This includes setting up landing pages and workflows to capture and nurture leads.
- Analyze analytics data, and optimize accordingly
A data-driven marketer
As a data-driven marketer, you understand the value in and how to use marketing automation to improve productivity and optimization. You’re a talented communicator, who finds enjoyment in developing short editorial texts. A demonstrated collaborative team-player, who can take initiative without specific instruction.
You bring at least a couple of years of experience within digital marketing. You are not afraid of getting your hands dirty, being able to executive and initiating action independently. What is more, you prioritize getting things done.
Additionally, we imagine you come with:
- A BA/BS in Business or Marketing
- High level of knowledge of Marketing and Sales best practices in lead qualifying and nurturing
- Confidence in the use of various online-tools and experience with marketing automation solutions.
- Good project management and organizational skills with a keen attention to detail
- Fluency in English as well as Swedish is preferred
You will be working with the following tool stack so it is an advantage if you are familiar with any of the tools below:
- HubSpot or other marking automation tools
- Umbraco or another CMS
- Google Analytics, AdWords, Tag Manager, Search Console
- Facebook ads
- LinkedIn ads
- Twitter ads
As we are an international company, written and spoken fluency in English is key for the role.
Ready to apply?
Send your application using the link. We take candidates into the recruitment process on a continuous basis and therefore encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.
Join Universal Robots
We are Universal Robots, a diverse group of smart, creative people working at the forefront of collaborative robotics.
Through our resolve and facts-driven engineering, we are constantly developing new solutions to empower people. Join us as Lead Generation Specialist – Northern Europe, and you can too.