Do you want to make your experience count on delivering a world-class low power audio chipsets?
Then this is your chance to become part of a dedicated team, where you get to work together with colleagues, with expertise in every area of chipset design for hearing applications. Here you play a vital part taking charge of the verification flow of the low power hearing chipsets we design.
We know sound
At GN Hearing, we are known for great sound quality, design and technology excellence as well as meaningful solutions that help people with hearing challenges rediscover hearing.
ReSound, which is part of GN Hearing, was the first company launching a made-for-iPhone® hearing aid, and we are working on new and award-winning solutions. And at our HQ in Ballerup, Denmark, you will join our IC team that develops chipsets and creates leading edge ASIC designs all the way from RTL to GDSII.
Verification of our chipsets
As Digital Verification IC engineer, you get the chance to design best in class DSP/processors and low power wireless ICs. You would work with the entire test flow from early drafts test specifications to a fully verified silicon in our laboratory with the ambition to get first-time-right silicon. Your primary tasks on a daily basis are:
- Push for the latest test methodologies and strategies across all projects
- Development of test plans & test cases
- Implementation of checkers, random test generators, high level transactional models
- Implementing and maintaining Verification Flow supporting projects and cover mixed mode setups
- Block & chip-level simulations of RTL code and netlists
- Post-silicon validation
Help us make life sound better
In the IC team, you will join 25 specialist development engineers that combine talents to make life sound better through innovative low power chipsets. We work well together and continuously give each other feedback, cooperating closely to bring forward the best results. Becoming a member of this dynamic team of specialists, you get to bring your expertise and experience in digital design into play.
You are eager to learn and share knowledge
We value your open personality and your excellent interpersonal and communicational skills. You thrive on cooperation and feedback, bringing your can-do attitude and team player mentality to the table. And with a master’s degree in electronics/IC design you have at least 4 years of experience from a similar role, enabling you to guide your colleagues and contribute to the development of the team. Furthermore, you have experience with:
- Leading edge verification methodologies and SystemVerilog / UVM
- A strong passion for quality, understanding the importance of verification and CI testing
- Testbenches and flows targeted at programmable DSP’s
- HDL simulators and viewers like VCS, DVE, Verdi, Incisive
- Perl, Shell scripting, Makefiles or others
- Solid hands-on RTL design skills in either VHDL or SystemVerilog
Would you like to know more?
To apply, use the ‘ansøg’ link no later than July 8 2020. Applications are assessed on a continuous basis which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible.
If you want to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact Drazen Horvat, Manager Digital IC team on phone +45 40 62 03 75.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.