What we offer
Are you a skilled Digital IC Designer? Do you have a passion and ambition for working with design and verification of audio, wireless, and embedded processor systems? Creating world class performance hearing aids chips?
If so, you could become Digital IC Designer in the ICD team responsible for all Widex hearing aids chips. Widex is growing and we are busy pursuing both challenging and ambitious goals.
We offer an exciting opportunity with great technical impact:
- RTL design, implementation and verification.
- Design and verification of audio, wireless, and embedded processor systems.
- Chipset Architecture.
- Documentation and participation in reviews.
- Close cooperation with extremely skilled peer IC Designers.
You are an ambitious RTL designer and knows your way around implementation, verification and technical documentation.
Preferably with experience in these fields:
- System design.
- Processor architecture and HW/SW co-design.
- Application Specific Instruction-set Processors.
- Scripting (Perl, Python, Bash) and programming in C/C++.
- Low power design.
- Audio systems and signal processing algorithms.
- Wireless systems.
- Cross functional Agile Methodologies.
You are successful in this position, if you are systematic, goal oriented, quality minded and careful. You possess good cooperation and communication skills and are happy to take responsibility. You must be fluent in spoken and written English. You are persistent in carrying out your tasks and pragmatic without compromising quality.
You will be part of a high performing team, where you will have good options for using your talents and influencing the solutions and methodology of the IC team.
For further information please contact: Senior Manager IC Development, Finn Kåber Rasmussen at email@example.com or +45 4435 5923. As we will be conducting interviews on a continuous basis please send your CV and application via the "Ansøg" link as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder
Tlf.: +45 4435 5923