Digital graduate with strong IT and analytical skills
Imagine a future where you shape tomorrow’s digital solutions and help create a world that runs entirely on green energy
The Ørsted Graduate Programme is designed to unleash your potential and give you the unique opportunity of a fast-tracked career in Ørsted. We offer you an intense two-year developmental journey where you’ll learn from experts within your field and get international project experience, tools to drive innovation, and a strong cross-functional network with other talents.
The Graduate journey
Our Graduate Programme consists of two-three rotations, where you’ll solve business challenges, take responsibility for your own assignments, and engage in our day-to-day business decisions.
As part of your rotations, you’ll work on automating processes essential for business efficiency, provide value via solutions that enhance security, ensure proper infrastructures for our solutions, and, together with data engineers, help set the future of the IT data landscape. Throughout your rotations, you’ll apply security by design in a global context.
You’ll play an important role in:
- translating business needs with regards to IT capabilities
- engaging in end-to-end design of secure processes and implementations
- working with the end-to-end design process in relation to the collection of business requirements
- learning new responsibilities quickly and implementing them in day-to-day work
- operating in an agile delivery model
- designing and architecting solutions, technical and process implementations, and operations.
To succeed in this role, you:
- hold a degree in Business or IT prior to 1 September 2022, with excellent results
- possess strong analytical skills, a high level of personal drive, and are a fast learner
- can handle several tasks at once and thrive in an ever-changing environment
- are interested in technology and digitalisation
- possess an international, collaborative mindset and an ambition to be the best in your field
- take a proactive approach to your work and possess good communication skills, enabling you to establish constructive relationships with your stakeholders.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
The best first step you’ll ever take
Send your application, CV, and most recent grade transcripts as soon as possible and no later than 14 January 2022. We’ll conduct interviews shortly after.
Please don’t hesitate to write to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Imagine a future as a graduate in Ørsted
In Ørsted we help accelerate your talent into an international career within your professional field. See our Graduate Programme overview and find out how we provide you with the tools to master innovation and turn visions into reality: Graduate Programme 2022 | Ørsted Careers (orsted.com)
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.