Digital Graduate for digital transformation
Step closer to understanding your own potential through driving and making our digital strategy come to life in the intersection between busine
Step closer to understanding your own potential through driving and making our digital strategy come to life in the intersection between business and IT
The Ørsted Global Graduate Programme is designed to unleash your potential and give you the unique opportunity of a fast-tracked career in Ørsted. We offer you an intense two-year developmental journey where you’ll learn from experts within your field and get international project experience, tools to drive innovation, and a strong cross-functional network with other talents.
The Graduate journey
Our Graduate Programme consists of two-three rotations, where you’ll solve business challenges, take responsibility for your own assignments, and engage in our day-to-day business decisions.
As Digital Graduate in Digital Transformation, you’ll rotate between the two sister teams, Digital Strategy and Digital Enablement. The two teams collaborate on driving, anchoring, and funding the digital strategy. In your first and second rotation, we’ll focus on innovating and further developing our digital strategy to identify where digital will become a competitive edge for our organisation in the future. You’ll also play a role in the enabling phases where our strategy will be made into priorities and funding in our agile delivery organisations. Thereafter, you’ll follow up on the value pools associated with the digital investments. The third rotation, we’ll plan together to develop the right mix of competences in your profile.
You’ll play an important role in:
- developing our digital strategy through facilitation and collaboration between our organisation and IT
- providing inspiration to envision our digital future
- translating our digital strategy to business priorities anchored in an agile delivery organisation
- delivering decision material to funding boards and business owners that enable them to seek, provide, and understand funding requests
- analysing how the overall digital investment translates into priorities and funding in the agile delivery organisation.
To succeed in this role, you:
- have a master’s degree in business, IT, or science from before 1 September 2023 and a great interest in the business side of digitalisation
- enjoy communicating with a huge variety of colleagues on several organisational levels and dare to challenge us
- speak and write English fluently and have the language skills to meet different types of people and communicate complex topics in a clear and consistent manor
- have an analytical mindset with strong problem-solving skills, as well as a proactive and systematic approach to your work
- understand and utilise your knowledge of stakeholder management, enabling you to explore and keep professional relationships
- enjoy the combination of explorative work alongside management of existing achievements, and you have a natural curiosity for exploring future digital opportunities.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
The best first step you’ll ever take
Send your application, CV, and most recent grade transcripts as soon as possible and no later than 12 January 2023. We’ll conduct interviews shortly after.
Please don’t hesitate to write to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Step closer to a career as a graduate in Ørsted
In Ørsted, we help accelerate your talent into an international career within your professional field. See our Global Graduate Programme overview, read more about the recruitment process, and find out how you can help us turn visions into reality.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder