We seek for a super-star "Been there, done that" UX/UI’er to join our growing team in 3Shape Digital Marketing as Digital Experience Architect. You will be working in the mix of user insights, technology, and business, and translate findings about user behavior and needs into usable and valuable solutions and designs - ultimately, great experiences.
As a company, we want to be market leaders within digital dentistry and we are on a mission to ‘change dentistry together’. In this new role as a Digital Experience Architect, we are looking for a person who can transform these business goals into the digital experiences on our existing platforms (corporate website, community, commerce platform, customer area) and facilitate the ideation of new potential outlets.
We operate per the method of ‘dual track agile’, which means that we want to ensure that we discover and validate actual user needs before starting development, which we run by SCRUM. As Digital Experience Architect, you will play a key role in this, driving the UX/UI aspects of this work together with UX/UI colleagues, Product Owners, and agencies.
- Participate in establishing our digital user experience vision and strategy, and implement accordingly
- Contribute with subject matter expertise in the areas of interaction design, information architecture, user research methods, UX design and content strategy
- Ongoing optimization through AB tests, user tests, user research, and validations
- Visualize solutions - from initial mock-ups to clickable prototypes
- Drive the UX/ UI across all digital platforms together with UX peers, creating a connected experience across touchpoints
- Create and optimize user journeys
- A UX’er by DNA, and curious about new trends and methods in the digital space
- Visionary and entrepreneurial
- Familiar with various research methodologies as well as testing techniques
- Have been working in agile environments
- Have been a part of visual identity projects
- Not afraid to design a flow, mockup, wireframe or even draw it
- Acting the creation of user journeys and user profiles
- Comfortable in speaking with customers and stakeholders
- Driven by results and tangible outcomes that support the business
- Creative minded, data driven and business anchored
- A team player and solution minded
- Experienced in designing online user experiences and products for both mobile, tablet and desktop
Your qualifications include:
- Min. 3 y. experience working with UX design and UX architecture in a digital context
- Proven experience with user and business research, user testing, and project documentation
- Experience or interest within Design Thinking, Design Sprints, and Service Design Methods
- Knowledge of how to transform opportunities from field research into strong and executable concepts
- Rapid prototyping for proof of concept and promoting the concept and vision
- Adobe CC. (Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign)
- Appropriate UX/UI toolbox (Sketch, Axure, Adobe XD, Invision or equivalent)
- Strong communication skills both verbal and within visual presentation
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Joining a growing team and being a part of building up the UX/UI competence in Digital Marketing
- A professional challenge in exploring how combining user insights, technology and marketing can support the amazing customer experiences and the 3Shape mission to ‘change dentistry’
- Working in an inspiring environment with knowledgeable, creative, and experienced peers
- An enthusiastic, international, and informal workplace
- Challenges that will require technical, analytical, and personal skills
- Being a part of a fast-growing Danish IT success and benefit from the prospective career opportunities
We look forward to hearing from you!
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply by clicking on “Ansøg” and uploading your motivational cover letter and resume.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder
Tlf.: +45 2874 9205