Digital Design Intern - Copenhagen
Relesys is looking for a Digital Design Intern to start in February 2023 who is a true self-starter and eager to take on responsibility in a dynamic and passionate software scale-up!
Design is the very heart of Relesys. We are the creative heroes who use powerful digital tools and magic to ensure that every pixel is perfect and brings value to our clients. You will meet a wide range of tasks and get lots of responsibility. We seek a motivated candidate who can challenge our existing systems and bring new ideas to the table. Creative thinking, a strong sense of aesthetics, and knowledge of design trends should be your natural traits. We can offer a position with great responsibility in tasks where you will get to work with acknowledged brands in creating their visual DNA in our apps! So we promise you, this is not the place where you will just be making coffee - except for when the coffee is for yourself.
A digital designer's life at Relesys is dynamic and involves plenty of tasks. You start your internship by trying all the different fields, then specialize in what you are passionate about. So, what are your options?
- Rapid app prototyping: You will produce app prototypes in Figma for potential new clients and constantly improve and adjust them afterward. This task will test your knowledge of corporate branding and UI skills.
- Coding: You will use our CMS system and front-end coding skills to create the Relesys apps. We do not require any scripting or advanced coding knowledge but appreciate basic knowledge of CSS & HTML to be able to do the deeper customization.
- Graphic design: You will have plenty of opportunities to express your creative genius via the preparation of special themes, app redesigns, and new marketing material. This task will test your visual communication and graphic design skills.
- Design argumentation: You will be part of many meetings and collaborate closely with the sales, marketing, and project management teams. You will advise our clients on how to best translate their brand identity into the app and help them create an awesome app prototype. You will not be left alone but always be accompanied by a senior designer and a dedicated project manager. This task will test your communication and argumentation skills.
- Training the creative muscle: You should bring new ideas to the table and combine creative and critical thinking with expertise in the field.
Wish list for the ideal candidate:
- You have a strong work ethic and an independent workflow and can take the lead when needed.
- You have a solid knowledge of CSS and HTML
- You have in-depth knowledge of digital systems and are aware of the latest tech innovations.
- You feel comfortable being in touch with and advising clients as their design experts.
- You have the ability to work with an established design system and follow design guidelines.
- You not only recognize these programs but feel confident using them: Sketch/Figma and Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
What we offer:
- We offer you exciting challenges.
- You will spend time with positive, collaborative, and supportive colleagues.
- A dynamic, fast-paced workplace in Nordhavn in a Nasdaq IPO-listed company.
- You will get the opportunity to take significant ownership over your own and Relesys' development - The more you give, the more you get.
When do you start?
- We are looking for an intern to start 1st of February 2023.
- We can't wait to hear from you!
How to apply?
- Hit the apply button below and send your application and CV.
- Portfolio or other? We value creativity and thinking outside of the box. Please show us examples of your work and demonstrate your design skills in the best possible way!
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.