With a growing demand for online solutions and services, we are looking for a well-versed Digital Consultant to help us continue our journey towards providing world class online services for our Customers and Partners. This is your unique chance to join a highly qualified team with exciting new projects in the pipeline.
Welcome to GN Audio – we know sound
At the GN Group, we lead major technology shifts with intelligent audio solutions and deliver high-tech audio solutions to consumers, call centers and offices through our Jabra and BlueParrott brands. To help us get that message out into the world, you will join the online development team within Digital Business Development in Ballerup, dedicated to managing and developing every aspect of our global online presence.
You, and what You will do
You enjoy working closely with your team members, peers, and business stakeholders. You are open to new ways of working, and you are not afraid to speak your mind and provide qualified feedback to colleagues and stakeholders. You are pragmatic, well organized and you will apply your skills and experience when you handle a variety of tasks depending on the projects and services we are working on, but you will for sure:
- Collaborate with stakeholders and the technical team when you help facilitate a shared vision and scope for the products and services we are developing. You will manage both discovery phase sessions and help clarify business requirements, as well as ongoing project clarifications between business and technical colleagues.
- Support projects and feature implementation by collecting, managing, and preparing information and details through relevant techniques, for instance process flows, use cases, user stories and data mappings.
- Use your strong analytical skills to identify and implement business and development process improvements together with the stakeholders and technical team.
Your background and interests
You have a proven track record in driving the efforts around the development of excellent online solutions. You also have great communication skills and speaking and writing fluently in English is a given for you. You understand the concepts and processes associated with software development, and on top of this:
- You have +3 years of experience from a similar position.
- Your educational background is likely to be within IT, Project management or Marketing
- You have experience with iterative development processes such as SCRUM in Agile methodology.
- You enjoy interacting with a wide variety of stakeholders, across technology- and business domains.
Would you like to know more?
To apply, use the ‘Ansøg’ link no later than 26 February 2021. Applications are assessed on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible.
If you want to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact Manager Online Development DK, Søren Boye Marquardsen on +45 30 76 24 24.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.