Do you want to join RTX? We are looking for skilled people with strong technical know-how, who from day one can help ensure that we reach our goals, meet our project deadlines, and has a desire for professional challenges.
As a Development Test (DevTest) Developer at RTX you will join one of our platform development teams. Here you will work in a strong team-oriented professional network creating automated test solutions for a range of product platforms. You will join a large, highly skilled and experienced team of developers with an open working culture and good opportunity for personal development. You will be part of designing and implementing a test environment for testing software in our product platforms. You will work alongside the developers, as test is a part of the development from idea to full system launch.
Your tasks include:
- Building up test bench for each specific product including integration of necessary hardware (in collaboration with hardware engineers).
- Script development.
- Test framework development primarily in Python.
- Trouble shooting incorporation with the project or platform teams.
- Support towards other development teams.
Who are you?
You embrace teamwork but can work independently. You are service-minded and open to helping your colleagues. We expect you to be flexible and show high responsibility for your tasks. You must be methodical in the approach to problem-solving and must focus on the quality of delivered results.
- Hands on experience with Python, other programming experience.
- Hands on experience with building electronic setups.
- Good English written and oral communications skills.
- Professionsbachelor, datatekniker, elektronikfagtekniker, datamatiker or related experience.
Who we are:
At RTX, wireless is not just wireless! We make an effort to understand how the specific use cases can be optimized through wireless technology. As well as explore how the link between products configurated in a system can make a difference and help the user perform at their best.
We innovate, design, and manufacture wireless communication solutions within three segments:
- Enterprise solutions covering amongst others, wireless communication systems connecting handsets and headsets via base stations.
- Healthcare solutions where wireless systems are used for monitoring critically ill patients, among others.
- ProAudio, which makes professional audio solutions such as wireless microphones and headsets used for e.g. concerts and conferences, as well as gaming accessories such as keyboards, headsets, and mice.
We have the ambition to create ground-breaking technologies while also creating value for our customers and end-users. Working in close partnership with our customers, we offer customized, ‘turn-key’, end-to-end solutions with full product lifecycle management designed to meet the ambition of their portfolio and brand.
An international arena
At RTX, you get to unfold your ambitions in an international environment. We offer our employees a multitude of opportunities to use their skills in an international environment in cooperation with customers and partners around the world. We are a European company operating globally and employ 300+ people at our locations in Denmark, Hong Kong, and USA, with our headquarter in Nørresundby. We offer flexible working terms so that you can work from home or in the office at Nørresundby.
Exceed your career aspirations
We believe in giving our employees the best challenges to develop their skills by offering several different career paths, depending on whether you want to be a specialist or project manager. To ensure the best start, you will be assigned to a tutor and go through an onboarding program, which includes an introduction to how we work.
A social environment with a strong community
Be social – be there! At RTX, we value the social aspect very highly. For RTX to be a great place to work, we find it very important to support a strong social community. Therefore, we have a very active staff club arranging various events and social gatherings - a minimum of one event per month.
We have an informal and casual working environment, and every day of the week we go to lunch together in our canteen. Next to our canteen, we have different physical facilities in the form of a sports hall, frequently used for joint sports activities and a fitness room - all for free use. We believe that with a strong community we can provide the best solutions.
For more information about the job, you are welcome to contact Tine Gade Hansen, Platform Software Team Lead at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to receiving your application.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.