DevOps Lead for implementing DevOps practices across the organisation
Do you want to be part of the implementation of our digital strategy and lead the implementation of the DevOps strategy?
Join us and become DevOps Lead in IT Business Applications where you’ll be responsible for establishing the DevOps Community of Practice and overseeing the implementation of the DevOps strategy and roadmap across the organisation.
Business Applications is part of IT. In IT, we’re responsible for ensuring productivity, efficiency and quality of IT in the organisation, including the digital strategy.
Your key tasks will be to
- lead the DevOps Community of Practice and facilitate ongoing group discussion to define and evolve the shared vision and strategy of DevOps@Ørsted
- be our DevOps thought leader, incorporating the DevOps vision in real technical solutions and driving new ideas, challenging conventional thinking and stimulating the continuous improvement of DevOps
- engage senior management stakeholders within both Business and IT
- manage expectations by explaining the practical benefits of DevOps whilst articulating and promoting the value of specific DevOps achievements as they are realised
- organise the DevOps portfolio and orchestrate the consolidation of planning activities to generate a shared understanding of the DevOps roadmap prioritisation and sequencing across multiple implementation areas.
Your competences include that you
- have proven experience as technology leader with strong business understanding, ideally from multiple industries, enabling you to quickly understand business needs and translate them into technical opportunities
- are structured and analytical and are able to interact with a wide variety of technical and business stakeholders at all levels of the organisation
- have extensive experience of leading in an advanced technology environment and have gained a broad understanding of the full end-to-end delivery cycle
- have orchestrated technical tool evaluation and selection and have thus gained in-depth knowledge of the processes and tools required to enable a full CI/CD pipeline orchestrated by VSTS
- have an understanding of the benefits of containerisation and image replication gained from practical experience of implementing and/or using Docker.
In addition, you speak and write English fluently and are a strong communicator. You have knowledge about agile transformation and SAFe.
As an agile servant leader, your success will come from building trust and collaboration between DevOps practitioners and stakeholders to meet your primary objectives of implementing DevOps across the organisation.
Working at Ørsted
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 7 December 2018, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Charlotte Fløe, Strategy Execution Manager of Business Applications, by telephone on +45 9955 7486 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.