Are you an ambitious and technically strong DevOps engineer? Or a backend engineer who wants to become one? If the answer is a solid yes then you may just be the chosen one for our new DevOps Engineer position!
Siteimprove is looking for an ambitious and technically strong DevOps engineer to help us build Siteimprove cloud infrastructure, supporting the company in its mission to make the web better for all. You will be joining our Operations team and helping us build the common operating infrastructure for services including monitoring, high availability, performance, security while collaborating with cross functional stakeholders.
Tech keywords: AWS, ELB, AutoScaling, Spot Requests, Security Groups, Subnets, Gateways, IAM, EC2, S3, VPC, Route53, RDS, CloudWatch,CloudTrail, CloudFront, Containers, Micro services, Serverless, HTML, REST APIs, SQL, Go, Linux, Windows, C#, HaProxy, Squid, Mesos, Ansible
- Design, implement and deploy cloud solutions to meet operational goals for high availability, performance, stability, security and cost-efficiency.
- Promote, implement and integrate cloud based services as alternative to traditional on-premises solutions.
- Optimize the environment to maximize auto-recovery and geographically distributed redundancy in support of business continuity plan and disaster recovery goals.
- Continuously optimize our applications and create an efficient infrastructure that allows us to grow dynamically with our growing base of customers.
What We Require of You
- 2-3 years’ experience as a DevOps engineer or software developer.
- Deep understanding of how to build and deploy applications from a developer perspective.
- Experience with automation and a good understanding of CI/CD.
- Be fluent in spoken and written English.
- Experience working in both Linux and Windows environments.
- Experience with deployment and environment automation tools (e.g. Ansible, Chef, Puppet)
What We'll Love About You
- You've built cloud based applications.
- Have a solid understanding of Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Self-motivated and thrives in an environment with complex challenges
- Eager to learn new technologies to be able to deliver the best solutions Have no tolerance for errors and are proud to deliver solid solutions.
- Are curious, creative, and want to know and learn more.
- Want to join our mission for Cloud first in Siteimprove.
- A team player and have a desire to work with creative and skilled people like you.
What You'll Love About Us
Siteimprove is a Danish founded multinational company with over 450 employees worldwide. In addition to our headquarters in the heart of Copenhagen, we have offices in Minneapolis, London, Berlin, Vienna, Amsterdam, Oslo, Sydney and Toronto, and our customers are spread across North America, Europe, and Australia.
Siteimprove transforms the way organizations manage and deliver their digital presence. With the Siteimprove Intelligence Platform, you gain complete visibility and deep insights, empowering you and your team to measure what matters, drive accountability, and act with certainty.
On top of our tech toolbox we also offer amazing perks!
- Great and Inspiring Company Culture. We are passionate, innovative and people-centric. Consistently named as a great place to work across the globe.
- Amazing Kitchen Staff. Our celebrity head chef and his kitchen staff cook delicious lunch for us every day. There’s always cake on Fridays and on special occasions and celebrations (which, luckily, is quite often). Naturally, we offer free coffee, free sodas and free fruit ad libitum. Opportunity to buy food to take home at extremely reasonable prices.
- Outstanding Office Location. We are located in the heart of Copenhagen in a beautiful building sometimes referred to as “the Palace” by our employees.
- Own Friday Bar. On the top floor, we have our very own Friday Bar with quality beverages. In the summer, we may take the party to our cozy courtyard for barbecuing in the sun.
- Coding Club, Hackathons, Events, and Workshops. The Coding Club meets weekly (pizza and beverages on the house), and we regularly throw hackathons and in-house events and workshops.
- Corporate Social Responsibility. We do various activities to be a good corporate citizen, and we are very proud to be a socially responsible company, internally and externally. Learn more about our CSR efforts here.
How To Apply
Click on the “Ansøg” button now to submit your application. If you have any questions regarding the job or need a reasonable accommodation to apply, feel free to contact our Talent Acquisition Specialist Jacob Bjerrehuus at +45 3161 6742.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder