You will manage a department of 35+ skilled people and project managers, scientists, engineers, software developers, and testers responsible for dental radiology product development. Key activities will include strategic and functional planning, budgeting, resource allocation, management and coaching of project- and program managers, and high-level alignment of development activities with adjacent parts of the organization. Over time, we expect you to enable the department to increase its innovative capacity and enable us to acquire a leading position within the field of dental radiology.
Our game-changing and award-winning technologies include the world’s first wireless intraoral scanner the 3Shape TRIOS, and motion compensation technology that eliminates patient head fixation in the 3Shape X1 CBCT unit, and a growing suite of scanning/design software that enables dental professionals to provide better care for more patients.
Innovation is the beating heart of 3Shape. Our ever-growing R&D team has 450+ staff, spanning 30+ nationalities. It is energized by an average employee age profile of 35 who value making a positive ‘human’ impact in the work they do. Teamwork is king in the 3Shape family, and we pride ourselves on providing an opportunity for the industry’s best talent to spar, collaborate and learn from each other along the way.
The ideal candidate will possess most of the following qualifications:
- M.Sc. or higher university degree in e.g. physics, biomedical engineering or engineering, with relevant post graduate training
- Some experience with the medical imaging product domain, preferably from the dental field
- Experience with management of technical product & software development teams, covering the full product lifecycle from initial concept and design through to production, maintenance, and decommissioning
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- English at business level, and generally comfortable in an international atmosphere
- Excellent at creating and maintaining cross-functional working relationships
Most importantly, you are passionate about providing high-quality and innovative solutions, and enthusiastic about the possibility of working with skilled colleagues across the organization to influence the future of digital dentistry. To put it simply, we will prioritize your ability to motivate and enable your team to realize great achievements over the number of years you’ve been in business.
- Professional challenges in a highly dynamic and globally oriented business environment.
- Experienced and skilled colleagues with highly diverse backgrounds.
- The chance to influence the next generation of 3D Dental X-ray scanner solutions, and the future of a rapidly expanding company.
- Open, honest and constructive work environment.
- Competitive salary and benefits
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply by clicking on “Ansøg” and uploading your motivational cover letter and resume. The interviews will be held continuously, so apply already today.
Working at 3Shape
Become part of an international success, financially as well as product wise. As an employee, you have plenty of room to both make a difference and fulfil personal ambitions in a very knowledge intensive and challenging environment.
Through the relentless drive for new digital innovation by 3Shape, we claim to be the most extensive and versatile CAD/CAM system on the market.
3Shape - a Global Company
3Shape is headquartered in Copenhagen, with development teams in Denmark as well as in the Ukraine and with a production site in Poland. 3Shape is a global company with presence in Europe, Asia and the Americas.
Employing and developing the right people is an important key to 3Shape's success. We want to be the best within our business, an ambition which has created a true fighting spirit throughout the company - with lots of commitment and courage, and a professional attitude towards business.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder