Development Manager, Radiology
You will manage a department of 30+ skilled engineers, software developers, and testers responsible for dental radiology product development..
With the 3Shape X1 CBCT unit, 3Shape will bring exciting and radical innovations to the field of dental radiology. With ambitions to expand our activities within the field, in time to offer a full radiology product range, we are looking for a development manager to organize and focus the Radiology Development Department to sustain the exceptional growth that 3Shape has undergone in recent years.
You will manage a department of 30+ skilled engineers, software developers, and testers responsible for dental radiology product development. Key activities will include strategic planning, budgeting and resource allocation, management and coaching of project- and program managers, and high-level alignment of development activities with adjacent parts of the organization.
Our game-changing and award-winning technologies include the world’s first wireless intraoral scanner the 3Shape TRIOS, and motion compensation technology that eliminates patient head fixation in the 3Shape X1 CBCT and a growing suite of scanning/design software that enables dental professionals to provide better care for more patients. Innovation is the beating heart of 3Shape. Our ever-growing R&D team has 400+ staff, spanning 30+ nationalities. It is energized by an average employee age profile of 35 who value making a positive ‘human’ impact in the work they do. Teamwork is king in the 3Shape family, and we pride ourselves on providing an opportunity for the industry’s best talent to spar, collaborate and learn from each other along the way.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Experience with the radiology product domain, preferably from the dental field.
- M.Sc. or higher university degree in e.g. physics or engineering, with relevant post graduate training
- Experience with management of technical product & software development teams, covering the full product lifecycle from initial concept and design through to production, maintenance, and decommissioning.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills - English at business level, and generally comfortable in an international atmosphere.
- Excellent at creating and maintaining cross-functional working relationships.
Most importantly, you are passionate about providing high-quality and innovative solutions, and enthusiastic about the possibility of working together with skilled colleagues across the organization to influence the future of digital dentistry.
- Professional challenges in a highly dynamic globally oriented business environment.
- Experienced and skilled colleagues with highly diverse backgrounds.
- The chance to influence the next generation of 3D Dental X-ray scanner solutions, and the future of a rapidly expanding company.
- Open, honest and constructive work environment.
- Competitive salary and benefits
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply by clicking on “Ansøg” and uploading your motivational cover letter and CV. The interviews will be held continuously, so apply already today.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder
Tlf.: +45 7027 2620