Development Engineer, Mechanics
LINAK® MEDLINE® and CARELINE® is looking for a development engineer with a creative mindset who is used to complex problems and who is enthusiastic about making a difference to other people.
You will become part of a technically strong development department consisting of 25 colleagues who work as either project manager, CAD designer or development engineer. The focus of the department is global development of new actuator solutions for some of the worlds’ leading manufacturers of anything from patient lifts to hospital beds.
Your main tasks will have focus on development of actuators including design, dimensioning, and test. As part of the project team you will become part of a cross-functional project group with team members from sales, purchase and production and you will be working closely together with electronics and software engineers who convert technical skills to new ideas to tomorrow’s solutions.
- Idea and concept development
- Use of technical theory to ensure a strong basis for design
- Mechanical calculation and design tasks
- Design in accordance with existing requirements from customers and authorities
- Co-operation with suppliers and toolmakers
- Ensure high quality and assembly-friendliness in the newly developed products
- Practical implementation of test and analysis of the new products
- Co-operation with production technicians among other things during production preparation
- General documentation of own work throughout the entire project process
- are a trained mechanical engineer, mechatronics engineer or similar
- have preferably 3-5 years’ experience with similar development tasks
- have preferably knowledge about material design in injection moulded plastic material
- have a positive and creative approach to problems
- work goal-oriented and structured
- have good overview and can keep several balls in the air at the same time
- speak and write Danish and English
- have a motivating and inspiring effect on your surroundings and have a good mood
- are able to make things work in practice
- You will experience continuous technical development through relevant courses and qualifying tasks so that you are always updated on the technological front
- You will become part of a global organisation with development departments in Denmark, China and in the US with co-operation across the borders
- You will become part of a team of enthusiastic colleagues who have great passion for developing new actuator solutions by testing and pushing the boundaries of what is technically possible today
- Taking part in the development of new actuator solutions, you will make a difference which affects people all over the world, as our actuators are included in many applications such as hospital beds, operating desks, and wheelchairs
We live to create innovative actuator solutions that improve people's quality of life and working environment. We focus on understanding and listening to what the customer's needs are, creating a basis for us with creative ideas to develop world-class quality products with the latest technology. We want to keep the workplaces local and make an extra effort to develop products that can be profitably produced in Denmark via automation. Our culture is based on enthusiastic employees, where we provide space for you to try out your creative ideas hands on. We quickly turn decisions into action.
If you have any questions, please contact R&D Senior Manager Michael Laursen, phone 0045 50771094.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.