Development Engineer for developing the control system for wind turbines. Develop, maintain and perform big data analysis.
Development Engineer for the wind turbine industry
” We deliver on our promises” – that’s our vision. The position as a Development Engineer is a large contributor in reaching this vision by developing the control system for operating wind turbines. The job will evolve around developing and maintaining software solutions for our products, e.g. automated test equipment in our own production, as well as taking part in tests, development and improvement of hydraulic systems in our own production, for customers and on-site.
Based in our office in Glostrup or Skanderborg you will be part of a team of experienced and professional colleagues developing hydraulic solutions for wind turbines.
Your job will consist of – but not be limited to
- Development of the control system - simulation, design, implementation, testing and commissioning, and troubleshooting.
- Big data analysis of data from the operating wind turbines.
- Contribute to the development of our in-house automatic test equipment used in our serial production in Glostrup and China.
- Some travelling is to be expected - domestically as well as internationally. A solid foundation for personal and professional development at Fritz Schur Energy A/S
- You hold a Master of Engineering within Engineering Design and Applied Mechanics, Mechatronic Control Engineering or similar.
- You have experience with structured text programming of PLC’s, MatLab and Python.
- You have experience with hands-on debugging of machinery - a basic understanding of hydraulics and machine dynamics is an advantage.
- You are fluent in written and oral English.
As a person, you are proactive, goal oriented, and have a great understanding of the big picture. You work persistently, are technologically curious, and appreciate being challenged on your solutions. You thrive in a busy environment and you are a good communicator, who knows that humor, flexibility and a positive attitude will get you far.
Fritz Schur Energy A/S – Your future workplace
Fritz Schur Energy has a long history of developing and assembling hydraulic systems solutions for wind turbine manufacturers. We are part of Fritz Schur Technical Group, a growth oriented and modern industrial group in a process of expansion in Denmark and internationally. In Fritz Schur Technical Group, we are proud of our informal work culture. We focus on work satisfaction and prioritize partnership and cooperation highly. We make a point of our employees getting the right challenges and the training required for them - as well as the company - to develop. Find further information at www.fsenergy.dk and www.fstg.dk.
Curious about this position? Give R&D Engineer Jesper Berg Hansen a call on +45 2382 3133.
Apply no later than June 14th.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.