Do you want to create new Digital Experiences with software for some of the most pioneering and intuitive audio devices?
Creating breakthrough audio technology
At GN Audio, we have created the world’s first ultra-noise-cancelling microphone, the world’s first Bluetooth® headset and the world’s first sports headphones with integrated heart-rate monitor, to name a few. We listen hard to the needs of the customers and exploit new technologies to achieve the best possible results. And we want to remain at the very forefront of the market and reinvest more than 10% of our group’s revenue in R&D every year, so it is no coincidence that we keep setting trends.
Developing and introducing technologies to Jabra
Digital Experience is part of the R&D organisation. We develop new software experiences for GN Audio products for both desktop and smartphone users. We are looking to strengthen this team with SW developers with various technical profiles. We want to increase our team of skilled developers with more smartphone developers for iOS and Android as well as more desktop developers. We develop for all mayor operating systems, e.g. Windows, Mac, and Linux.
We build our Digital Experiences also in the cloud and are thus also looking for motivated developers to work with cloud solutions. For senior developers we can offer a scrum master.
We work with state of the art agile development models with self-organizing teams and we have all development roles in the same team.
You will join our Digital Experience team in Ballerup, Denmark. You will be responsible for specification, architecture, design, implementation and testing of application software supporting current and future GN Audio products. You can look forward to an innovate cooperation with skilled colleagues working with User experience, SW Test and Embedded SW and Audio.
There are no ordinary days in the Application Software team, but your tasks may include:
- Analysis, requirements capture, specification and documentation
- Developing GN Audio's software solutions for Smartphones or Desktops.
- Designing and developing supporting Cloud services.
- Innovating and concepting new digital experiences.
- Reviewing and leading integration of software deliverables from partners
- Providing technical support to customers, securing optimal integration of Jabra solutions
You have a great interest in the use of best practices, methodologies and modern SW development tools. You like to work with devices and enjoy paying attention to the little details that ensure the best possible quality. Preferably, you:
- Hold a bachelor’s or master’s degree in an IT- or engineering-related field
- Are self-motivated and can work independently but are also a cooperative team member.
- Speak and write excellent English.
We seek both experienced and new graduates for our team expansion. For experienced developers it is an advantage if you:
- Possess updated knowledge of SW development for one of the following operating systems: Windows, Linux, Mac OS, IOS or Android.
- Have experience from C++, C#, or development for Electron framework.
- Have experience with interfacing with peripherals.
- Have experience of development for more than one platform.
- Experience from cross platform development.
How to apply
To apply, use the ‘Ansøg’ link no later than 31 of October 2018. Applications are assessed, and hiring will take place, continuously so we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible.
If you want to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact Johan Stenfors, Manager, Digital Experience, at phone no. +45 5377 3053.
GN Audio - Jabra
Jabra makes life sound better by developing intelligent sound solutions that transform lives through the power of sound, enabling you to hear more, do more & be more than you ever thought possible. Our integrated headset and communications solutions assist professionals in all types of businesses in being more productive. Our wireless headsets and earbuds are designed to fit any lifestyle - from sports enthusiasts to commuters and office workers.
Jabra is part of the GN group, which operates in more than 90 countries across the world. Founded in 1869, GN group today has more than 5,000 employees.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder