Are you passionate about engine design? Do you want to play a key role in the development the marine industry? If so, we're looking for a new colleague to join our Four-stroke Small Bore Engine Design Department in Holeby.
In this position, you'll be involved in all aspects of engine design across our portfolio of four-stroke medium speed diesel/dual fuel engines.
Main task areas:
- 3D design and Change Management
- Troubleshooting and root cause analyzing
- Restructuring & completion of Personnel risk assessments according to ISO12100
- Project coordinator for omitting hazards substances according to REACH
- Ad-hoc tasks & projects
You will play an important role:
As a member of our Four-stroke Small Bore Engine Design team in Holeby, you'll play a crucial role in the maintenance and continuously development of our engines. You'll be responsible for Designing of engine components, collecting information, evaluating, verifying, and reporting on design changes. You'll also be involved in various project work related to legislations as well as MAN-ES internal requirements.
In addition, you'll contribute to the general decarbonization of our small bore four-stroke portfolio and prepare for future fuels and zero-emission requirements.
Working alongside a talented and motivated team, you'll have the opportunity to collaborate with our licensees, sub-suppliers and end customers.
We imagine that you:
To excel in this role, we are seeking a candidate who are Mechanical Engineers, Machine Technician or with similar background. Additionally, you should preferable have:
- Well structured, self-organized and self-motivated work profile
- Experience with 3D design
- Basic knowledge of combustion engines.
- Good communication skills in English (both written and verbal) are essential for this role, (proficiency in Danish is advantageous).
Welcome to Four-stroke Small Bore Testing & Control:
You'll be joining a team of twelve dedicated engineers who handle all engine related design activities. We're responsible for maturing and developing all our engine types.
We prioritize a positive and inclusive work environment, characterized by an informal atmosphere and a pleasant social atmosphere. Working alongside skilled and motivated colleagues who are passionate about their job, you'll have the opportunity to learn and share your knowledge.
We're excited to welcome you to our team and look forward to the contributions you'll bring to the table.
Join us towards a carbon-neutral future:
We offer you an opportunity to help shape the world of tomorrow – whether you are just starting out, taking your first career steps after graduation or looking for the next big career challenge.
At MAN Energy Solutions we focus on diversity and equality to create a creative and inclusive culture. We believe that a diverse workforce with a mix of gender, nationalities and perspectives will drive innovation, creativity and productivity. We are committed to our employees’ well-being, and you will have the opportunity to join different social activities from yoga and fishing to creative clubs.
We prioritize work-life balance with the possibility for flexible working hours, home office and mental well-being including health insurance and focus on work atmosphere. Here you have opportunities for growth, development and mentorship
About MAN Energy Solutions:
- 250 years of experience in advanced engineering
- We deliver a unique portfolio of technologies and opportunities in the development of engines for use on ships and in power plants across the globe
- We work from the motto "Future in The Making" because we make a virtue out of creating sustainable solutions and contribute to a carbon neutral economy
- We have over 15,000 employees worldwide. In Denmark, we are 2,200 passionate employees with more than 40 nationalities
Build your own future:
Send your application to us no later than Sunday the 23th July 2023. We will conduct interviews during the application period. If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact Head of Four-Stroke Engine design Nicki Lunde-Christensen by phone on +45 30 36 16 24. More information about the company can be found at www.man-es.com
We encourage all qualified candidates regardless of gender, age, religion, disability and ethnic background to apply for this position.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder