Design Control Specialist
You will work in agile project team to ensure that our products are developed according to 3Sshape QMS and regulatory standards and of course in a high quality...
You will get strongly involved in all phases of the product development life cycle. The product portfolio of 3D scanners and CAD/CAM software solutions for the dental industry includes the multiple award-winning 3Shape TRIOS intraoral scanner, the upcoming 3Shape X1 CBCT scanner, and market leading scanning and design software solutions for dental labs. You will work in agile project team to ensure that our products are developed according to 3Sshape QMS and regulatory standards and of course in a high quality.
The 3Shape R&D organization is rapidly expanding, and so are our requirements for ensuring that quality is well integrated into our development process and that timely and pragmatic quality assurance actually brings products fast(er) to the market. If you want to be a part of this journey with a very successful company while having fun - then this job is for you.
- Master/Bachelor of Science or equivalent training
- 3+ years’ experience as a software/electrical engineer in a medical device, biotech, or pharmaceutical company is a must
- 3+ years’ experience working with quality assurance (ISO 13485, ISO 14971, FDA QSR, Medical Device Directive) of medical devices
- Proficient English (spoken as well as written)
- Excellent planning, cooperation, and communication skills
- An attractive workplace in the Center of Copenhagen, with highly skilled and committed colleagues in an informal work environment
- Good Work/Life balance
- A well-structured organization focused on development of high quality, professional products
- Open-mindedness in a professional atmosphere
If you are interested, please do not hesitate to apply via the link "Ansøg" as we will be reviewing candidates continuously. We look forward to hearing from you!
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder