About the position:
For our Lean Management department within Offshore Sales & Projects, we are looking for a self-driven and strong Deputy Program Manager, who is eager to play an active role within the ‘Accelerated Installation & Commissioning Program’.
As deputy Program Manager, you will be responsible for driving forward business opportunities relevant for improving execution projects best practice. In parallel you will act as our Construction Safety Champion ensuring that safety is our number 1 priority in efficient, high performance execution. The role involves daily support on leading the program, the governance framework, the stakeholder management and the communication as required.
What are my responsibilities?
- Improve performance of project execution KPI’s, designed to ensure best practice offshore
- Acting as the Construction Safety Champion, ensuring safety is embedded into our daily execution
- Drive forward measures in close collaboration with line- and project management
- Design and lead large scale data analysis, identifying new business opportunities
- Evaluate on projects performance to share lessons learned with the rest of the organization
- Establish & maintain strong cross-functional stakeholder relations & communication
- Continue to digitalize and improve reporting of execution performance
- Ensuring awareness and action on portfolio safety challenges and improvement opportunities
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- You hold a background within engineering, B.Sc. or M.Sc. in a relevant field
- You have 5+ years of project experience, including Safety leadership
- You are passionate about safety and continuous improvement, and you are looking for an opportunity to step into a major role
- You know how to act on structure in data and adapt quickly to new trends
- You are persistent and structured in your daily work
- You possess excellent English communication skills, both orally and in writing
- You are an advanced user of MS Office - especially PowerPoint and Excel
In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways your application is just as well appreciated.
If you have specific questions about the position please contact Program Manager Flemming Hassoe via phone +45 3037 6618.
For further information regarding the recruitment process, please send the recruiting team an email via firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention the Job ID in the email.
We kindly draw your attention to the fact that this email may NOT be used for sending applications or CVs for evaluation.
Deadline for application: as soon as possible
If you want to know more
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.