Department “Fuel Equipment, Hydraulics and Mechanics” (EEEEO6) is looking for a new department manager from 1st September 2020 as our current department manager will retire.
The department “Fuel Equipment, Hydraulics and Mechanics” deals with fuel equipment, hydraulics in general, exhaust valves and bearings on our two-stroke ME and ME-GI engine series. Follow-up in service as well as maturing of new designs are key words in this relation.
The department consist of 15 engineers in addition to the department manager. The team of superintendent engineers has in general much travel activity for visits to vessels in service as well as on the world-wide engine building sites and shipyards. This requires a high degree of general knowledge and independence of the individual engineer.
You will be a part of the LEO Management Team, which consist of 7 Group Leaders and a Senior Manager.
EEEEO6 works closely with several departments in-house around improvement of fuel equipment, hydraulics in general, exhaust valves and bearings. The department actively participates in many of the development processes. The main task, however is to perform service tests and provide the essential operational feed-back so that MAN-ES-Copenhagen can develop a reliable and top quality product.
- Be a key person in the department in relation to communication and coordination, internally within the company as well as in relation to customers and external partners
- Resource planning
- Ensure that the right competences are present in EEEEO6
- Travel in connection with technical meetings, customer meetings and external partners
- Electro/Mechanical Engineer or Marine Engineer with knowledge of 2-stroke diesel engines
- Good English skills in both speech and writing
- Excellent leadership skills
- Good flair for economic decision
MAN of course offers a competitive salary package and pension scheme. In addition, we have a number of other employee benefits, including:
- A varied and exciting job in an international company with both professional and personal development opportunities.
- Good working conditions in an informal environment
- Salary in relation to qualifications a pension scheme with health insurance.
Application and contact
Apply for the job through our homepage by clicking on “Apply for position” and attach CV, an application letter and relevant documents. The application deadline is Sunday the 31. May 2020.
We’ll conduct interviews during the application period.
If you have any questions, you’re welcome to contact Head of EEEEO Stig B. Jakobsen by phone on +45 2364 4824 or by mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder