Do you have the technical insight and managerial abilities to lead software development projects for content management systems? Would you like to join a team of highly skilled and motivated people? Then become our new delivery manager at GN Audio and take ownership of one of our vital digital platforms.
Welcome to GN Audio
Through our Jabra brand, we are a world leader in innovative hands-free audio solutions that make life sound better. Every day, we are in contact with our many partners who are responsible for delivering our Jabra products and solutions to our customers. A key element in our communication with our partners is our online partner portal, Jabra One Zone, where we offer features and functionalities such as partner training courses, product launches, media library, demos, marketing programs and much more.
This is where you come in
We are putting together a joint CRM and Partner Services team dedicated to maintaining and developing our partner portal. As our new delivery manager and technical product owner, you will take responsibility for our partner portal, ensuring that it runs smoothly and meets the requirements of our stakeholders.
Through close collaboration with internal divisions and external stakeholders, you will explore and prioritise between the requirements for technical features and functionalities and translate them into concrete development projects that we can execute.
Your tasks include:
- Planning and driving the development and testing, delivering and maintaining new features whilst monitoring risks and potential problems
- Ensuring that stipulated deadlines and budgets are met
- Collaborating with our marketing and sales departments by providing expert knowledge and recommendations for platform features and functionalities
- Actively monitoring ongoing project risks to identify potential problems and develop solutions to address them in advance
- Managing collaboration and communication with vendors and external consultants
Help shape the future of our digital platform
“Apart from the opportunity to put your fingerprint on our partner portal, you will also have the chance to develop your skills as a delivery manager and share your ideas with our stakeholders through close communication and collaboration,” says Senior Manager of CRM & Partner Tools Kristian Grovermann.
We are looking for
- A relevant IT or computer science degree, giving you solid knowledge of content management systems and web portals
- 5+ years’ experience with project management as IT consultant, business analyst, system manager or the like in an IT or telecom organisation
- A proven track record of working with large projects, preferably related to a digital online platform
To succeed, it is important that you possess great leadership and stakeholder management skills. You understand how to prioritise and plan projects to ensure timely completion and how to motivate others to develop and reach optimal efficiency. Furthermore, your experience with technical systems allows you to identify potential problems and opportunities with ease. Knowledge of Relayware/Zift Solutions and MS Dynamic is a plus, but not a prerequisite.
Would you like to know more?
To apply, use the ‘Ansøg’ link no later than June 30, 2018. Applications are assessed on a continuous basis which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible.
For further information, please contact Senior Manager of CRM & Partner Tools Kristian Grovermann on +45 2365 1516
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder