Join us in this role where you’ll help resolve defence and aviation issues which might present a significant risk to both onshore and offshore wind projects. These issues are well known in some of the European markets and are now starting to become apparent in other markets. For each distinct market and project, your task will be to secure coexistence between renewable energy and defence interests while at same time looking to secure as much standardisation as possible across markets and stakeholders.
Welcome to Continental Europe Project Development
You’ll be part of Project Development Management where you, together with your colleagues, will help secure the basis for future renewable energy projects. The early project stages include securing permits and licences, investigating environmental impact and seabed conditions, acquisition of land, and managing governmental and non-governmental stakeholders – all to prepare a technically and commercially sound case for the construction phase. Together with offshore wind project teams, you’ll lead and implement defence coexistence initiatives across the portfolio.
You’ll play an important role in:
- leading and managing the market and project-specific effort to develop and secure coexistence with defence and aviation stakeholders
- engaging with authorities, stakeholders, and relevant governmental departments
- leading and managing impact assessments and developing coexistence solutions in cooperation with external and internal stakeholders
- ensuring economic feasibility of the most attractive mitigation solutions and relevant alternatives, supported by developing an attractive implementation plan.
To succeed in the role, you:
- master a mix of stakeholder and policy management, commercial negotiation, and technical knowledge
- have a military master’s degree and competence equivalent to IPMA level A/B and/or PMI PMP
- have experience with project management, preferably in onshore or offshore wind projects
- have excellent communication skills with a demonstrable track record of working across internal and external stakeholder groups.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 19 September 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Daniel Mortensen, Project Manager, on +4599557750 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.
NB: Between 9-14 September, it will not be possible to apply for jobs with us due to technical maintenance.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder