Deep Learning Specialist for Medical Device Development
The way we work
You have a high degree of autonomy and trust in a scrum team of highly skilled deep learning specialists, programmers and clinical experts. We have a highly innovative, dynamic and informal work environment.
Together with your colleagues you will develop 3D CAD software that enables dentists and lab technicians to design dental restorations in the highest achievable quality and with minimal efforts. Your expertise in state-of-the-art deep learning and programming will contribute to problem solving and implementation of the final solutions in our cloud. You will be involved in the whole innovation lifecycle from idea to market, which allows for a wide range of challenges. Due to the rapid growth of our company, there will be great potential for personal and professional development.
- Master’s degree in applied mathematics, computer science or a related field and preferably a Ph.D.
- You are having a proven track record as a specialist in deep learning including but not limited to:
- Convolutional neural networks
- Generative adversarial network
- You like tackling complex technical problems with large datasets.
- You are motivated by working in teams.
- You are committed to contribute to a sustainable team culture.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
It is a plus if you:
- Are skilled in:
- C# and/or object-oriented programming
- Python with Keras and/or Tensorflow.
- Are interested in 3D and computational geometry.
- An attractive and informal work environment with highly skilled and committed colleagues.
- Great potential for personal growth and career development.
- The opportunity of being part of a highly innovative and disruptive organization.
- A job with good work-life balance.
- A great location in central Copenhagen.
Read more about working at 3Shape at www.3shape.com/Corporate/Careers
Please apply by clicking on "Ansøg" and uploading your motivational cover letter and resume.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder