Working with IT infrastructure for our SCADA hardware platform.
For the engineering department located in Brande, Denmark we are looking for a dedicated apprentice who can assist our team in the design and maintenance of the IT solutions for our SCADA platform used globally in all Siemens Wind Power Plants.
The SCADA hardware team consists of a group of dedicated employees. The team is responsible for the IT platform used in our turbines and for our SCADA platform. Furthermore we are responsible for the design and production of the SCADA systems used for supervision, control and data acquisition from all wind farms globally.
You will be a part of a team which operates in a busy and rapid changing environment. It is therefore a requirement that you are able to handle and cope with many parallel ongoing tasks.
What are my responsibilities?
- Working with servers, network equipment and UPS technologies
- Working with software applications such as Microsoft Server 2012 and 2016, VM-Ware, Microsoft SQL etc.
- Development and maintenance of PowerShell scripts for automated installation and configuration
- Management of our different test system. Keeping track of our assets and assist the systems needs to be adjusted or rebuilt
- Test automation. Assist in the implementation of our test automation strategy. This could be writing test specification, test cases and scripts for automated test
- Participate in misc. process improvement activities
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- You have finished your education as IT supporter or have finished the first year introductory course of the data-technician education
- You have knowledge of networking and server technologies
- IT and network security is an interest area for you
- You understand the need for documentation and implementation of standard processes
- You are a dedicated team player and you thrive in a multi-cultural environment
- You have strong communication skills and can interface with numerous parties
- You deliver high quality - also under pressure
- You speak Danish and possess fluency in spoken and written English
In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways your application is just as well appreciated.
Apply online in English for the job via the "Ansøg" link. Please note that we will reply by email. We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability, as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
If you have specific questions about the position please contact the hiring manager Kenneth Andreasen via phone +45 3037 4186
For further information regarding the recruitment process, please send the recruiting team an email via firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention the Job ID in the email.
We kindly draw your attention to the fact that this email may not be used for sending applications or CVs for evaluation.
Deadline for applications: as soon as possible
If you want to know more about what it is like to work and live in Denmark, please read more at www.siemens.dk/moving-to-denmark.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder