We are diving deeper and deeper into the data behind end user experiences, utilizing feedback on quality issues and challenges to continuously better our production and create great products.
Here is your opportunity to join the team behind it all and help set the tone.
Join a leader in intelligent audio solutions
In the GN Group, we aim to transform lives through the power of sound. As our new data solution architect, you will join the Customer Quality team within GN Audio at our Danish headquarters in Ballerup.
From here, you will team up with colleagues in Denmark as well as China. Together, you will be tasked with collecting data that allows us to listen to the needs and wants of our end users. Using this data, you will help challenge the way we develop our products – ultimately transforming the user experience.
Help set direction for our data solutions
The Customer Quality team is a part of our Global Quality and Production Engineering department, and our goal is to ensure product quality. To do so, our work is twofold with part of the team focusing on day-to-day operational issues and part of the team focusing on systematically collecting and analyzing data.
Your primary focus will be on the latter. In fact, you will get to help set the direction for our data solutions and play a key role in solidifying a relatively new function. Your key tasks in this regard include:
- Designing and developing the framework for collecting and analyzing data on customer satisfaction and quality issues
- Developing our tool set for data processing (we use Microsoft Azure for our cloud solutions)
- Collaborating with our Corporate IT department to determine best practice
- Developing proof of concept for new solutions
- Collaborating with your teammates on sharing our insights with the business
Experience with IT architecture or project management
You enjoy finding the best ways to bridge theoretical data with practice in order to create value for the business. With your enthusiasm and strong communication skills, you know how to get people on board with your ideas while welcoming alternative perspectives and suggestions.
To succeed in this position, we imagine that:
- You have experience with project management with an IT perspective – or perhaps you have experience from a role as an IT architect developing business-centric solutions
- You have a good understanding of various data tools, databases and network solutions, allowing you to deduce the pros and cons of a given solution
- You preferably have some experience developing prototypes and/or proof of concept
- You speak and write English fluently
Would you like to know more?
To apply, use the ‘Ansøg’ link no later than 10 June, 2020. Applications are assessed on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible.
If you want to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact Senior Manager, Customer Quality, Søren Christensen on +45 29 33 70 05.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.