A unique opportunity
Join our team
Scio+ A/S is now searching for 3 data scientists who can find treasure in massive streams of yet unexplored data.
Scio+ is an ambitious start-up in the Big Data business. Our scope is to help large food manufacturing companies creating specific value from data driven insights into their entire value chain.
You will be part of a global, multicultural company where the working environment is marked by entrepreneurship and disruption. You will be part of a fast growing team of initially 7 data scientists, frontend developers and database specialists.
The working day will be exciting and varied, and you will be in contact with both colleagues, external partners and customers.
Therefore, if you are a highly skilled data scientist and thrive on working with complex analytics algorithms, then this role should be your next career move.
- You are skilled, innovative and have the courage to go where nobody went before in this field.
- Probably you have experience across a broad spectrum of deep learning, predictive models, parallel computing etc. but above all, you are driven by the urge to find solutions using the latest methods in big data analysis.
- You code with ease in R and probably in Matlab, Python and C++
- You have probably already developed algorithms, which are now part of value adding solutions implemented at customers.
- Besides being a highly skilled analyst, you also have the desire to work within a team of SW developers, who create the intuitive visualization of your findings.
- Working together in teams comes natural to you, and you enjoy collaborating with other English-speaking colleagues and partners in the process of developing and implementing your solutions.
- You match our core values: “the will to win, to cooperate and to change”.
Want to know more? Please contact Søren Smedegaard, Director, M +45 2298 9311
If you are as excited as we are about this opportunity, please send your application, including resume and any other relevant enclosures, marked “Data scientist”.
We are assessing applications on an ongoing basis, so send your application as soon as possible, but no later than 5 December 2016 via "Ansøg" link.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder